Favorite position !

MY FAVORITE POSITION: I'm straddling him, cowgirl style, while he's propped up on his back in the Jacuzzi. My hands are embracing his neck and shoulders, feeling secure in our deep kissing. His large hands hold my tush as I rock back and forth on his magnificence. The water jets are tingling my cunt lips which make me supper sensitive to his cock’s movements. As I feel myself cumming, I move my torso to press my clit into my stud’s rod and let it go.

love a variety.....but in the end....eyes staring into eyes...his mouth breathing into my mouth.....his chest mashing against my breasts....his penis pumping into my vagina....or...slithering back and forth in my rectum.....missionary.....my feet clenching his behind......his snorting...my grunting....a black raging bull fucking a white neighing mare.....he spurts deep inside me ...our eyes lock.....
I love you, Jane.....wouldn't mind you atop me either, babe!

View attachment 1155409
Sensational

Wife likes him in there Missionary at the end with slow deep thrusts, loving kisses on her neck and lips, he whispers in her ear he's going to cum and then plants his seed lovingly deep inside her while she holds his dark muscles tight. She gets out of the bed....puts her little sexy panties back on with his seed still deep inside her...kisses him goodbye till the next time and returns home to me...her husband.

Mine would be with you (women) on top while I'm kissing and biting your nipples as my hands are slapping your booty a bit while you ride me good. I also like doggy for smacking on her behind while pulling her hair back slightly and whispering dirty things into your ear and making you rubbing your clit at the same time and maybe make you come.

love a variety.....but in the end....eyes staring into eyes...his mouth breathing into my mouth.....his chest mashing against my breasts....his penis pumping into my vagina....or...slithering back and forth in my rectum.....missionary.....my feet clenching his behind......his snorting...my grunting....a black raging bull fucking a white neighing mare.....he spurts deep inside me ...our eyes lock.....
I love you, Jane.....wouldn't mind you atop me either, babe!

View attachment 1155409

Couldn’t have said it better.. Love the missionary position for exact same reason and maybe with legs on his shoulders for absolute maximum penetration.. Second best position is me on top facing him or me riding him while he is sitting. Passion is important in all these positions..

Back