Favorite cuck short story.

It was a few years ago when we had a holiday in the Caribbean, we had a lovely cottage on the edge off an inland water lake , totally alone we spent a lot of time naked , however one day was not a nice day and a little cold , when we had a visiter who was very wet and cold , he was a middle aged black man very fit but shivering, Kim sent him to the bathroom for a hot shower took his wet clothes and put them in the dryer , he came out in just a towel thanking us for our help , David was his name , Kim was eying him up and making a fuss , we had a few drinks , he then told us about what he had seen us naked enjoying each other , Kim smilled , asking him if he liked what he saw , he replied with a huge smile , you have one great body Kim , Kim replied, your not bad yourself, I suggested they get to know each other while I watch , he removed his towel exposing one lovely huge thick cock , moving over to Kim they kissed and he took off her top feeling her now hard nipples then sucked them , he led her to the couch pushed down Kim opened her legs giving him access to her wet clit which he enjoyed for ages, she must have had several orgasms as she was thrashing around , he stopped , what do you want now Kim , fuck me fuck me , what with Kim , your big black cock please please , he positioned it between her clit lips and slowly fed it in , she wrapped her legs around his waist ,David fuck me fuck me fuck me she screamed, David fucked her for ages until he gave her his first seed , pulling out cum oozed all over the floor , that was the start of three days off fucking as I invited him to stay to enjoy Kim , on the third day David invited two of his friends to come around and that another story .

Back