Favorite position !

love a variety.....but in the end....eyes staring into eyes...his mouth breathing into my mouth.....his chest mashing against my breasts....his penis pumping into my vagina....or...slithering back and forth in my rectum.....missionary.....my feet clenching his behind......his snorting...my grunting....a black raging bull fucking a white neighing mare.....he spurts deep inside me ...our eyes lock.....
I love you, Jane.....wouldn't mind you atop me either, babe!

andi02a.jpg

Last edited:
love a variety.....but in the end....eyes staring into eyes...his mouth breathing into my mouth.....his chest mashing against my breasts....his penis pumping into my vagina....or...slithering back and forth in my rectum.....missionary.....my feet clenching his behind......his snorting...my grunting....a black raging bull fucking a white neighing mare.....he spurts deep inside me ...our eyes lock.....
I love you, Jane.....wouldn't mind you atop me either, babe!

View attachment 1155409
poetry!!

Either reverse cowgirl so that when he cums the pussy is facing the camera and he nuts upwards or missionary, so his massive 9.5 inch cock has plenty of thrust to destroy her tight little supple white pussy and fill it with cum.

Back