Favorite place you liked to get cummed on

Guys trust me on this....when I would fantasy talk about her being with a black guy in bed.....when I got to the part and say " and then you feel him cum deep inside you" she would cum at exactly those words....I would quickly say " do you want him to cum inside you" and she would say back "yes"

So cum inside guys if you want to give her a thrill

3. Face
2. Tongue
5. Tits
In that order :)
1. Always in my pussy - just love the feeling of having a hard throbbing bbc fuck my pussy until I feel him explode a powerful orgasm and fill my well-fucked pussy full of his big load of warm cum !
2. Then in my mouth - as I lick and suck all his excess cum off his shaft,keeping him rock hard,and sucking him to another massive and powerful orgasm,this time flooding my mouth full of another big load of his cum.
3. Then over my breasts - love watching my black lover slowly stroke his hard throbbing cock to an intense orgasm and having him spray yet another powerful big load of his cock creme all over my left bcup breasts.
By then,my pussy is craving more of his bbc,so our passionate pleasurable satisfying sex is on repeat - his stamina is exemplary,his cum load is excessive, his big black cock is a powerful example of manhood,and the beautiful sex is exquisite ! xxx

Back