Favorite part of being with a BBC?🧿🤘

Cucks & Wives what’s the favorite part for you of being with a Black Man🧿💯View attachment 6285113
The size and color of his cock going deep into my slutty wife’s pussie is the favourite part of us enjoying to be with black guy or guys. I also had my fare share of big black ones as the hubby getting penetrated only sometimes. Or to keep them ready for my slut wife , employing my hands and mouth to get them ready for their task.

I’m married to a black man, so my favorite part is he’s my husband but what drew me to him was his sincerity. He is very genuine. He’s real, very honest. Sometimes too honest. Like if he see another woman he comments on he looks or clothes. He is always “on” another words he is always turned on and ready to go. He can get hard in a minute and right on top of me. Never have to guess what he wants. His body, at 45 he is in outstanding shape. Works out 3 times a week. He played college football and hasn’t lost his hard body! I work out too but I just can’t get that booty just right for him. But he still like to slap it! I’ll say this too, the man consumes me!

For me it’s knowing that he will treat me as his white married whore when we meet wether it’s in public or private. Knowing how his and my skin colour create a sexual high that gets my pussy wet and throbbing ready for his superior black penis is going to fuck me deep and hard fulfilling my. Sexual desires giving sexual satisfaction that my husbands little white cock has never managed to do.
Knowing that when we are out with our bull other women look at us knowing that I am a black cock whore and going to get well and truly fucked and that my husband approves as he walks behind our bull and I.

Last edited:
Back