Favorite Fuck Session of Watching My Wife With Her Bull

Cutiliae

Male
Gold Member
From
CA, US
I often think about all the visuals I have in my mind of my wife making love to other men. It's hard to classify the hottest but this is tops: It was several years ago with her favorite bull in a hotel. My wife was on top of him in a reverse cowgirl type of position, but laying with the entire back of her body resting on him. As he was thrusting into her, I was able to get a nice view of her pussy and clit, which she would occasionally played with. As I was standing near them and watching I suddenly went down and started licking her clit. This made her create some noise that told me she liked it. As I kept this up for a few minutes her bull kept pounding away. The next thing I know my wife says, "here I go, I'm going to cum." Her bull said, "so am I." I didn't miss a beat and kept my tongue firmly on her pussy as they both enjoyed noisy simultaneous orgasms. Knowing that I was helping her climax while he was filling her with his cum (he's a heavy cummer) was hot as hell.

On the drive home she said, "he's still leaking out of me." This only added to my lust for her that evening. Usually after we get home from her getting fucked she gives me a blowjob because I don't have decent hard-ons anymore, but tonight I was ready to fuck. Even after she bathed at home I could feel the sloppy wetness of her pussy when I fucked her. I didn't stay hard long but long enough to cum. Anyway, this was a hot one and there have been other occasions since then where I will lick her clit while she's getting fucked. Other than that, I just watch.....however, I do step up to her when getting it doggy style and have her suck on my limp dick sometimes.

I often think about all the visuals I have in my mind of my wife making love to other men. It's hard to classify the hottest but this is tops: It was several years ago with her favorite bull in a hotel. My wife was on top of him in a reverse cowgirl type of position, but laying with the entire back of her body resting on him. As he was thrusting into her, I was able to get a nice view of her pussy and clit, which she would occasionally played with. As I was standing near them and watching I suddenly went down and started licking her clit. This made her create some noise that told me she liked it. As I kept this up for a few minutes her bull kept pounding away. The next thing I know my wife says, "here I go, I'm going to cum." Her bull said, "so am I." I didn't miss a beat and kept my tongue firmly on her pussy as they both enjoyed noisy simultaneous orgasms. Knowing that I was helping her climax while he was filling her with his cum (he's a heavy cummer) was hot as hell.

On the drive home she said, "he's still leaking out of me." This only added to my lust for her that evening. Usually after we get home from her getting fucked she gives me a blowjob because I don't have decent hard-ons anymore, but tonight I was ready to fuck. Even after she bathed at home I could feel the sloppy wetness of her pussy when I fucked her. I didn't stay hard long but long enough to cum. Anyway, this was a hot one and there have been other occasions since then where I will lick her clit while she's getting fucked. Other than that, I just watch.....however, I do step up to her when getting it doggy style and have her suck on my limp dick sometimes.

This is probably my biggest fantasy with my wife and a bull except after he fill her id want him to pull out and her grab the back of my head and say “now clean me up” and hold my head until I’ve licked every last drop out of her.

Sooo hot

Have you ever seen you wife mounted and her and the male become stuck I have done it several time

Back