Favorite BBC Positions

Discussion in 'Interracial Cuckold & Sex Stories' started by gr8hubby, Jan 14, 2013.

?

What position was most satisfying for a first time BBC?

Poll closed Jan 28, 2013.
  1. Missionary

7 vote(s)
    26.9%
  2. Cowgirl

1 vote(s)
    3.8%
  3. Doggy

16 vote(s)
    61.5%
  4. Reverse Cowgirl

2 vote(s)
    7.7%
  1. gr8hubby

gr8hubby Active Member Real Person

After 17 years of marriage, I know what my wife typically likes and what she doesnt like. However, I am only an average guy. I would like to know from you ladies who have experienced a BBC for real, what positions did you find most satifying?

2. bbcscorpio

bbcscorpio Active Member Real Person

US
    froggy style

3. gr8hubby

gr8hubby Active Member Real Person

Ok, I dont know that one, is that where she is on top and kind of squatting on top?

4. Brooke85

Brooke85 New Member

Missionary for me....with his hands in my hair making me look up at him as his hips were absolutely pummeling me...the intensity in his face was stark reminder of who was in control.

5. love2teachu

love2teachu Active Member

US
    I enjoying Doggie. He kept grabbing my ass ad pushing in deeper and deeper. It felt amazing.

Neko and BlkTyler like this.
  6. Candyman0100

Candyman0100 Member

US
    From the back is where I like to hit that. Cowgirl is good as well. Love to be rode and feel that pussy slide up and down on my cock.

7. Mr. ManClit

Mr. ManClit Active Member

Missionary because the black stud is in a position of dominance over the white bbc worshiper. And when they copulate together, her spasming cervix will kiss the head of the studs penis and drink up his black baby gravy and he shots load after load into her womb. Missionary helps keep all ghat potent sperm where it counts.

Knocking up the white womb is what it's all about and missionary does that best.

Sexy Foxy and queenmature like this.