FATTENING UP HUBBY

wiwife

Female
I love Black Bulls not only for their sexual superiority but also for their physiques. Yes the contrast of cock size, stamina and confidence in bed is important compared to my cuck husband. Equally important is the the Black Bull has a lean muscular physique. Hubby is out of shape and no effort to go to the gym. My Bull goes to the gym 2 hours daily, 6 days a week. Hubby currently tips the scale at 213 lbs with a 43.5 waist. Bull wants to grow him before our vacation so that there will be a good comparison in speedos at the beach. What do you think?

Last edited:
I would be more concerned about the health of your husband over the ego of your bull. If the bull is in that great of shape, why does he need to fatten up hubby to see a comparison?

Sounds like you have been fattening him up already. About a month ago you posted - Hubby with a 38" waist and not toned. Doesn't sound too healthy to continue with the weight gain.

I would be more concerned about the health of your husband over the ego of your bull. If the bull is in that great of shape, why does he need to fatten up hubby to see a comparison?

Sounds like you have been fattening him up already. About a month ago you posted - Hubby with a 38" waist and not toned. Doesn't sound too healthy to continue with the weight gain.
Hi

The 38" waist was only a speculation on my part. Last evening confirmed it at 43.5". Hoping that once hubby feels humiliated enough he will take matters into his own hands after vacation. He has not been motivated so far. Yes Bull is in good shape 46" chest. 31" waist 18" biceps, with an 8 pack abs.

That sounds like an insecurity issue with your "bull".

Plus why put your husband's health in any greater risk? Seriously, you can't think of any other way to help motivate him other than making him fatter?

Are you supposed to be your Husband's Domme? If so demonstrate some ownership of your Sub and come up with a way to have a positive influence on him.

There's nothing "Dom" about negatively impacting someone's health. Step up and tell your bull that's crossing a line.

Next it sounds like your husband may have self esteem issues. Maybe it's time to play the role of "loving wife" and see where you could help with that. My 2 cents.

I love Black Bulls not only for their sexual superiority but also for their physiques. Yes the contrast of cock size, stamina and confidence in bed is important compared to my cuck husband. Equally important is the the Black Bull has a lean muscular physique. Hubby is out of shape and no effort to go to the gym. My Bull goes to the gym 2 hours daily, 6 days a week. The Bull has said he wants hubby to have at least one "protein" ******* a day consisting of ice cream, heavy cream, peanut butter and chocolate syrup. Total calories of 1300 per *******. Hubby currently tips the scale at 213 lbs with a 43.5 waist. Bull wants to grow him before our vacation so that there will be a good comparison in speedos at the beach. What do you think?
I think it is time you dump your bull and sort your head out...

This bull sounds like an insecure dangerous sadist.

Hi

The 38" waist was only a speculation on my part. Last evening confirmed it at 43.5". Hoping that once hubby feels humiliated enough he will take matters into his own hands after vacation. He has not been motivated so far. Yes Bull is in good shape 46" chest. 31" waist 18" biceps, with an 8 pack abs.

Gee, I wonder why he is not motivated...

I love Black Bulls not only for their sexual superiority but also for their physiques. Yes the contrast of cock size, stamina and confidence in bed is important compared to my cuck husband. Equally important is the the Black Bull has a lean muscular physique. Hubby is out of shape and no effort to go to the gym. My Bull goes to the gym 2 hours daily, 6 days a week. The Bull has said he wants hubby to have at least one "protein" ******* a day consisting of ice cream, heavy cream, peanut butter and chocolate syrup. Total calories of 1300 per *******. Hubby currently tips the scale at 213 lbs with a 43.5 waist. Bull wants to grow him before our vacation so that there will be a good comparison in speedos at the beach. What do you think?

What do you have, a Hansel and Gretel fetish or something?

So how about this scenario- your husband fattens up, his health deteriorates and he dies, and your egomaniacal bull moves on to greener pastures.

Or better yet, hubby slims down, and decides that with his new physique and new found confidence, he can do better than you.

I think your husband deserves better than you. If you're willing to risk his health for your Bull's ego then just go be his slut. Maybe he'll want to fatten you up too.

I think it's a great idea. What better way to remind your cuck that he's a useless whiteboy than to compare his fat, doughy gut to your bull's ripped abs and do it in public for everyone to see. You should tease him in public while at the beach.

I have actually found that my cuckold has taken much better care of his health since we started this lifestyle. He has lost around 4 stone in the last four months, truly committed to his dieting like never before in his life, and seems incredibly focused.

I don't think it's anything to do with the BBC comparison, though. It's more the Domme/sub thing. The more unreachable to him I become sexually, the more he worships me and the better he wants to be for me. It is honestly a quite beautiful thing.

If a bull asked me to put the health of the man I love at risk then he simply isn't the bull for me. It's that simple.

I have actually found that my cuckold has taken much better care of his health since we started this lifestyle. He has lost around 4 stone in the last four months, truly committed to his dieting like never before in his life, and seems incredibly focused.

I don't think it's anything to do with the BBC comparison, though. It's more the Domme/sub thing. The more unreachable to him I become sexually, the more he worships me and the better he wants to be for me. It is honestly a quite beautiful thing.

If a bull asked me to put the health of the man I love at risk then he simply isn't the bull for me. It's that simple.

For real. Notwithstanding that the post is probably fake anyway, imagine how fuckin' insecure a "bull" would have to be to ask a wife to fatten up her husband with ice cream shakes. "Yo bitch, fatten up you husband so he can make my fat black ass look less tubby."

You have given him a higher purpose, Mistress. One in which he will strive to be very best version of himself for his Queen

For a black superiority cuckold forum you guys sure have a lot of judgemental opinions...
Except this isn't a 'black superiority' cuckold forum.
This is simply a place showcasing black men with white women, hence the name Black to White.
You weird ass, gay ass white bois TURNED It into a BBC worshipping ground.

Here's the truth about it... REAL superiority and Confidence doesn't need to brag and prove value by belittling others.

That's some weak, insecure white boi propaganda ?

Back