Fate of the white race gif gallery what do you guys think?

wonder where the impulse came in some men (👋🏼 yeah me) to degrade women in sex?
why can it be so pleasurable for the man, and woman?
For me, it's like a roller coaster. Roller coasters are (at least in intention) a safe way to experience the sensation of danger. Rough, even degrading sex acts with a top you trust can be a safe and fulfilling way to experience something that would be scary outside of that circumstance.

For me, it's like a roller coaster. Roller coasters are (at least in intention) a safe way to experience the sensation of danger. Rough, even degrading sex acts with a top you trust can be a safe and fulfilling way to experience something that would be scary outside of that circumstance.

nicely put. I like “safe and fulfilling“ applied to how some women feel about degrading sex acts performed upon them.
When they trust the perp. Understood. Thanks.

tumblr_oaevkgVN6q1tfo819o2_250.gif
I want it so bad

just curious Pipe...does a gif like this arouse you in an abstract way, or do you wish you were the woman in the gif
...or both?
That's a tough question... I tend to use my own arousal as a sort of barometer to see if something I made is worth putting out. Under normal circumstances, I don't release a story, caption, or gif unless it gets me a little hot. Otherwise I keep fucking with it until it does.

That said, sometimes I get it in my head to work around a specific theme, or I have a commission in a certain theme, and those aren't always to my taste.

That's a tough question... I tend to use my own arousal as a sort of barometer to see if something I made is worth putting out. Under normal circumstances, I don't release a story, caption, or gif unless it gets me a little hot. Otherwise I keep fucking with it until it does.

That said, sometimes I get it in my head to work around a specific theme, or I have a commission in a certain theme, and those aren't always to my taste.

ty, and reading “…I don't release a story, caption, or gif unless it gets me a little hot.” and thinking of
some of your wicked posts and knowing they affect you so directly…that makes you hotter for all your fans here

Back