Fate of the white race gif gallery what do you guys think?

I'm just wondering, if the "rolls" were reversed on this thread, and some of the graphic pics of humiliation and lack of respect were shown in reverse, how many bruthas on here would be kicking & screaming "foul play" or attacking the poster??
Just saying ... "if you desire respect, show respect" ... 'cause the white boiz are gonna be around a very long time and most aren't gonna be so subservient.
View attachment 2496389

You always bring an interesting perspective to your posts. In this case, however, I'd beg to differ with your synopsis for a few reasons: 1) This post is literally in the "Extreme Alternative Interracial Sex" forum, 2) This site is called "Black to White" and, like all fetishes, the fetish will run the gambit of extremes, 3) as an Asian woman that is fetishized by Caucasian men way more often that I'd like to admit or have happen, this seems par for the course for race related fetishes and 4) just as I could have with your post, and like I do with certain guys that chase every post I make and comment with a "check your private messages," "I'm local" or "let's fuck," you could have ignored this racial aspect and moved on to the next forum.

I agree that if the tables were turned, ON THIS SITE, it would be taken as offensive but I have also seen sites where racial play with African Americans being the marginalized group as well (mostly news sites and....oh wait, that joke may not go over well here, never mind). If this site is what you base giving respect to others off of, then perhaps this site is being used (in that respect) to continue to stoke the preconceptions that you already have of a certain group of people? If not, take it with a grain of salt and enjoy it a little more. Skip what isn't your cup of tea or coffee shop and find the one that is so you can constantly enjoy yourself.

Hopefully this isn't taken out of context because I really enjoy your posts. I simply think this one may have missed it's mark a bit. :)

I'm just wondering, if the "rolls" were reversed on this thread, and some of the graphic pics of humiliation and lack of respect were shown in reverse, how many bruthas on here would be kicking & screaming "foul play" or attacking the poster??
Just saying ... "if you desire respect, show respect" ... 'cause the white boiz are gonna be around a very long time and most aren't gonna be so subservient.
View attachment 2496389

I was drawn to black to white because I love white women. I’ve posted a few images but not due to wanting to be disrespectful. I am desirous of what I post. I am open minded and wouldn’t post anything that did not actually turn me on as well. If “roles” were reversed I would not have a problem. I know in the thread “Fate of the white race” its majority of the wife’s cuckolding the husband and sleeping with other men not of the husbands race. Everything in this thread I enjoy and turns me on. I actually desire a relationship that that is portrayed in this thread and have respect for the husband. If I had a wife cuckolding me and sleeping with other men not of my race I would enjoy. I don’t think anyone is posting to be disrespectful , but only because they desire the same relationship that is developed here. I am open minded and desire to be around other open minded individuals.

I'd beg to differ with your synopsis for a few reasons: 1) This post is literally in the "Extreme Alternative Interracial Sex" forum, 2) This site is called "Black to White" and, like all fetishes, the fetish will run the gambit of extremes
True, but, it could just as well be white male & black female, with the posts/discussions in reverse. (just saying, right?) And from the many posts where black males find certain terms/words offensive, its important to know the sensitivities go the other way. Disrespecting a person who's cooperatively given others access to his spouse is nothing more than a slap in the face.
Using an unrelated example, I was going into the office on a weekend to work (quiet & easier to concentrate) and a panhandler approached wanting me to give him money to eat. I had a $20 and 4 $1's in my billfold, and handed him the 4 bucks. The guy had the nerve to sarcastically ask, "is that all you got?". Kind of a slap in my face; could have just as well said no and walked on. Four bucks still buys a coffee and sandwich at most fastfoods, which two were close by.
you could have ignored this racial aspect and moved on to the next forum.
Absolutely, but this is a forum and everyone has the right to respectively express their own opinion. You say you've enjoyed reading my posts; if so, you know I sometimes take the other side of the table simply to get people to "thinking". I don't do it very often, but, it does make folks think of some things they say or post. Its particular motivating to do that when so many bull males complain of "disrespect" to them. We even had a poster last week that complained of not liking being called a "bull" ... wow! I told him, it beats being called a cuck, doesn't it? You should visit the political forum section sometime ... it really does get a bit crazy there.
If this site is what you base giving respect to others off of, then perhaps this site is being used (in that respect) to continue to stoke the preconceptions that you already have of a certain group of people?
Again, you've read my posts, I try to support threads for the most part. If I have animosities, I'm not aware of them. I can brash a lot of sarcasm sometimes; I do that for "practice" ... to toss a bit of humor into the fire.
Hopefully this isn't taken out of context because I really enjoy your posts. I simply think this one may have missed it's mark a bit. :)
Oh, and I really appreciate the compliment ... glad you are reading and enjoying some of my posts. For the most part, I do try to provide logical and common sense comments. Some folks take this "fairy land" quite literally.
Ok, I'll buzz off ... leave you folks to your fantasy.
pic_MacNfries&Wife-1a.jpg pic_MacNfries-signature.jpg

ps ... love the Asian ladies ... so very unique in every way. I bet you're beautiful. Have fun ... gif_Hearts-flyingAir2.gif

Last edited:
tumblr_oaevkgVN6q1tfo819o2_250.gif
yes please ?

Back