Fat or Long? choose one greedy!

I once asked a similar question of the ladies both the divorced ones and trophy ones.

They all came out to a similar answer thick (8 inches around) and no more than nine inches long.
The husbands to a man added un cut with a mush room head with very low hanging big balls

I know of only two. They are both married. Their wife’s know and approve of them playing.
As long as.
The number of female friends is kept small.
Testing is done

Both are v safe they have enough *******

They both arrive wearing special underwear reading return empty
Both love cock rings
On has had surgical steel balls (2) inserted under the skin along the top of their manhood

Another condition of them playing is going to the gym / neither is ripped however both are fit for a thirty year old even though they are both in either their late forties or mid fifties.

I once asked a similar question of the ladies both the divorced ones and trophy ones.

They all came out to a similar answer thick (8 inches around) and no more than nine inches long.
The husbands to a man added un cut with a mush room head with very low hanging big balls

I know of only two. They are both married. Their wife’s know and approve of them playing.
As long as.
The number of female friends is kept small.
Testing is done

Both are v safe they have enough *******

They both arrive wearing special underwear reading return empty
Both love cock rings
On has had surgical steel balls (2) inserted under the skin along the top of their manhood

Another condition of them playing is going to the gym / neither is ripped however both are fit for a thirty year old even though they are both in either their late forties or mid fifties.

Those women likely have never had a dick that was 8 inches thick.

Back