******* fantasy.

Suppose that someone actually wanted to make the fantasy happen,would you want to know when it is going to happen,or agree to it,but not know how or when it's going to happen,it could a year after you agreed to have it happen,before someone grabs you tears your clothes off and fucks the hell out of you! Would you want the realism of not knowing who or when,with the total element of surprise? Would you want the arousal of looking over your shoulder every day knowing full well that at some point it is going to go down! I just wondered what the mindset is behind this kind of fantasy?

my wife got molesed by 2 black guys on the streets after shopping. first she was in panic and shocked when they pulled her into the dark side street. one was holding her arms the other had free access to her body. he groped her and rubbed her pussy with his fingers under her skirt. she had tears in her eyes. she opened her legs to give him better access, maybe she was asked and ****** to do so not to get more hurt by the second guy.when he pushed his finger into her wet pussy she started to moan.

Attachments

• 182BBD85-1500-4DEE-9571-D28BF18B4AC4.png
    182BBD85-1500-4DEE-9571-D28BF18B4AC4.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 132
my wife got molesed by 2 black guys on the streets after shopping. first she was in panic and shocked when they pulled her into the dark side street. one was holding her arms the other had free access to her body. he groped her and rubbed her pussy with his fingers under her skirt. she had tears in her eyes. she opened her legs to give him better access, maybe she was asked and ****** to do so not to get more hurt by the second guy.when he pushed his finger into her wet pussy she started to moan.
Well you can't really blame them,or be mad at them,I mean look at her fine ass! So tell us the rest of the story.............

Suppose that someone actually wanted to make the fantasy happen,would you want to know when it is going to happen,or agree to it,but not know how or when it's going to happen,it could a year after you agreed to have it happen,before someone grabs you tears your clothes off and fucks the hell out of you! Would you want the realism of not knowing who or when,with the total element of surprise? Would you want the arousal of looking over your shoulder every day knowing full well that at some point it is going to go down! I just wondered what the mindset is behind this kind of fantasy?
Sir it seems to me that by definition a woman would not know where or when or maybe even who

My girlfriend also fantasizes about being raped by black males. It must be something normal for white girls
No, it's not anywhere near normal for us. It is possible she does not realize how being raped can hurt you physically and emotionally. The guys are not gentle and pull your underwear off nicely if they don't just rip it off.

What you gf might be into is not having any control. Something more of a dom/sub relationship where she does not get a choice on what happens.

The fact that she agreed and set something up would just make it not real. One of the biggest things is the sheer shock of what is happening to you. What do you do ? fight back, freeze? just let them have you so they don't punch you again?

A set up gig could still be done, but it won't have that initial shock.

The fact that she agreed and set something up would just make it not real. One of the biggest things is the sheer shock of what is happening to you. What do you do ? fight back, freeze? just let them have you so they don't punch you again?

A set up gig could still be done, but it won't have that initial shock.
No one who is not a criminally insane sex offender wants to go around ******* women,but for women who really want to live out a real ******* fantasy,it would be the closest thing to it really happening.

No one who is not a criminally insane sex offender wants to go around ******* women,but for women who really want to live out a real ******* fantasy,it would be the closest thing to it really happening.
I can agree with you on that. From what I have been through, a close thing would likely be the best.

I will save people from guessing. I was raped. HOWEVER, I will not act like or consider myself weak or the "poor me" victim. My dad, the Marine, taught me "you are only the victim if you continue to let it stop you from achieving your objective. " There's a reason my dad called me his "Little Phoenix."

Very sorry that that happened to you. There are a lot of evil people in this world.
Thank you for the kind words.
There are a few evil men and evil in *******, but the man did get his just rewards. He kept my underwear as a souvenir. Bad move when you get pulled over...........

Thank you for the kind words.
There are a few evil men and evil in *******, but the man did get his just rewards. He kept my underwear as a souvenir. Bad move when you get pulled over...........
Glad to hear that he is where he belongs and cannot ruin anyone else's life.

I can agree with you on that. From what I have been through, a close thing would likely be the best.

I will save people from guessing. I was raped. HOWEVER, I will not act like or consider myself weak or the "poor me" victim. My dad, the Marine, taught me "you are only the victim if you continue to let it stop you from achieving your objective. " There's a reason my dad called me his "Little Phoenix."

I “Liked” the part of your comment about achieving your objective and rising high like a Phoenix,
not the part about *******.

and they don't realize how much it hurts you emotionally. It's hard to comprehend that kind of distress being a fantasy
Sending you love, support and hugs.

I have met women who have been the victim of *******, not role-play *******, or play *******. But have been ****** to have sex against their will.
From a psychological perspective, ******* a woman robs her of her peace of mind.
Its the most disgusting thing I can think of that a man could do to a woman. And any man that crosses that line is a real ******* head in my book. I do not have any compassion for a guy like that at all.

Its important for guys to recognize a huge difference between play-******* and *******.

I have written about this, but maybe it bears repeating. So one of my good friends is a Mistress in DC at a dungeon. She is also a licensed psychologist. We talk all the time about how to train people in Kink, BDSM and also relationship dynamics. But we also discuss something called -- consent and negotiation.

For those that are not familiar, negotiation should be done by everyone who wants to have sex. You should know what is in store before you have sex with a partner. The "I dont want to know what you are going to do" only works once you have established 100% trust and respect for each other.

So gentleman, if you start speaking to a woman that is telling you, I dont want a safe word, I dont want to know what you are going to do, I want you to, in essence "*******" me. You have to calm down your overactive libido and walk away. Why would you even want to be in that scene with her? If she a victim of ******* and she is trying to reconcile what happened to her, then you need to know that before you have sex with her. Wouldn't you want to know?

There is way too much anonymous sex going on and its not good for women's mental health. I could try and argue its not good for men's mental health either, but men are not intelligent beings once they have a raging hard-on. Making good decisions does not happen once a man's testosterone is engaged.

I have successfully set up play-******* scenes for women --that were able to have all the "emotional" feelings they wanted, without robbing her of her control or dignity. Just be careful folks. This is a serious issue in our society, and until women stop being raped in America, we cannot call ourselves a civilized society. The two ideas cannot co-mingle.

Back