******* fantasy.

Apart from the whole pregnancy concept, I think from a sissy man's point of view is having your bride taken by multiple men on her wedding night/honeymoon. Imagine the wedding album!
Found out the day of our wedding that our wedding photographer was kinky. Always wished we had invited her home after the wedding to document my bull consumating the marrage. My husband was underneath fuck licking and cleaning so we have no pictures of that. Overall we don't take many pictures ourselves.

There are a lot of white men and women who share this kind of thinking. We see ourselves as slaves?

I think this is a really common fantasy. It combines the surrender of responsibility for one's actions with the idea that someone else (usually attractive) wants you badly. Fantasy and acting out in certain ways are fine, but it can easily get out of control and scary.

my fantasy for the weekend is to go to the enjoyment of black couples to satisfy them and their friends. Without restrictions, complete submission to them and their friends.
Interesting fantasy. But in real life you will have boundaries discussed and/or a safe word, right? 🤔

Back