******* fantasy.

In my dream they all wear mask and they kick and beat my husband until I beg them to stop when I wake up I'm so wet
That type of dream is not uncommon for women that fantasize of having sex with other men. They fantasize about more masculine men manhandling their husbands/ boyfriends and then wishing them to fuck them in front of their husbands/boyfriends. Most of the time it's black men who they fantasize about.

Yes, he is right
Yes, he's right. Wow! that black cock in the clip is beautifully amazingly huge and powerful and she is sexy as fuck and her pussy is so sexy sweet. Watching that BBC going deep into her pussy and her pussy eagerly clasping tightly around his BBC is so out of this world beautiful like a great work of moving art.

I have a very intense ******* fantasy. Sometime a big blk plumber, sometime its blk cop but its always big blk guy, forces upon me and the fantasy ends in rubbing my self. Any women here have ******* fantasy. Pls. respond
Mine is always a large gangbang scenario like having to pay off my husbands gambling debt or being held against my will on a holiday! I’ll wake up so wet rubbing myself 😅

Back