******* fantasy.

Having that happen non-consensually is not something anyone should experience.
Agree . big difference between fantasey and maybe setting it up a role play scene with well defined rules in advance, that the real, terrible thing.

Not exactly on topic, but potentially on the path to making this happen.
I had a discussion w my sub (hotwife playmate) about her fantasies and future play. She mentioned a desire for a complete stranger. I combined that w her passion for blindfolds and large cocks. She was told to come over and enter our basement as a bull and I waited upstairs. She put on the button down shirt and blindfold laid out for her and was told to wait there. I entered and the bull quietly took a seat. As she unknowingly faced him, I directed her from behind to slowly undress and touch herself. As her fingers teased her pussy, I told her my friend had been watching the whole time. She briefly paused, but didn’t protest. He moved up to her slowly, kissed her, and began to explored her body. She was not allowed to touch him. I didn’t want her to know how large he was until he entered her.
She was placed on her back and he went down on her to ensure she was ready. She gasped as he slowly entered her and went deeper w each thrust. The two of us would take turns and share her for the next few hours. Attempts were made at DVP, but she just couldn’t take us both. As I fucked her, he quietly got dressed and slipped away. I’ve shared a few play pics w her (like those attached) but she’s never seen a pic of his face and will never learn his identity.
A future date will be at a local sex club. Blindfolded the entire time, I will select multiple men to have their way w her until she can’t take anymore. I for some of them to be local B2W members.
Sounds fabulous .. no need to tell you, have the safe word so you can step in if she wants things to stop.

Skip to 1:56 , or just watch it entirely. Listen to her story . Wonder how many times that really happened back then ?

Back