Fantasy Cuckolds - What Do You Really Desire?

What is your greatest desire?

• To have your wife experience a huge black cock

Votes: 22 41.5%
  • To watch your wife getting fucked by another man

Votes: 12 22.6%
  • To watch your wife experience pleasure you can't give her

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • To try and please your wife who has complained to you about your inadequacy

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • To watch your wife please another man with her lovemaking skills

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • To share your wife with another man

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • To know that your wife has experienced sex that you can never match

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • Other (explain)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The thing that turns me on the most have always been to watch my sweet girlfriend in pleasure. Making her feel good an moan is all I ever want.

I know I'll never be able to give her the ultimate Sex with my little white penis and therefore I'd love to see her go black. Watching her moan, scream and shiver as she cums all over a huge cock that fills up her tiny pussy would be the hottest thing ever.

She's such an amazing girl and totally deserves all the best in the world.

For me its my wife being in a full blown loving relationship with a Black Lover. Getting the best sex of her life. Bring totally satisfied by him and falling in love with him to the extent and she and i are more like girlfriends than husband and wife.
We chat openly about Him and their relationshop together. We go shopping to by her cloths and things that we know He would like her to wear.
They spent a lot of time together go away for weekends and even holidays. Sometimes i go with them but stay in a different room.
He is clearly the Man in the relationship.
My wife is happy and complete. She has the best of both worlds and i an locked 24/7 and happy.

Back