FANTASY AND REALITY

For years I fantasized about watching my wife do it with another man. She finally granted my wish and I really regret it. It was hard to watch. I thought it would be erotic and enjoyable, but I realized I was losing something I could never get back. She granted my wish when we were out of town on vacation. But, she said she got to pick the guy. We were at a hotel and our plan was for her to go down to the bar and try to pick up a guy. She assured him that it would be fine and that I was cool with it. I was hard thinking about it. My wife is white and very petite. The guy she "chose" was fairly tall and well built. He was a black man, which we had decided on earlier. When we got into our hotel room and closed the door they were all over each other making out. The guy opened his pants and took out a massive erection as I sat back in a chair to watch. I wanted to stop it but I knew it was too late. So I just sat here silently and watched. My wife willingly went down on this guy taking as much of him in her mouth as she could. She brought him to full attention and looked over at me, smiling, as if to say, "you asked for this!" He picked her up and laid her on the bed, reaching under her skirt to pull her panties off. With her skirt up around her waist he spread her legs and moved in between them. After some easing back and forth, I heard her gasp and say "Go slow, you're so big." It took him a minute or two but he worked his way fully into my wife and started pounding her. I just watched. Pretty quickly he made her orgasm, loudly! I watched him thrust faster and deeper into my wife. He pushed all the way into her, and let out a loud moan. He was cumming in my wife and I was watching. I am ashamed to admit I was also hard at the time. When he finished, he pulled out of my wife and they shared a long erotic kiss before he got up. His spent cock hung down, slick with my wife's juices. He cleaned up and left. I was still looking at my wife and his cumload leaking back out of her. I was still hard and stood beside my wife stroking myself until I came. She just kind of laughed and said, "did you enjoy your little fantasy, 'cause I sure did." When I look back on it now, it was pretty hot.
Well, if it is a true story, you should consider to get her bred by black guy. It will be a lot more erotic to see black man putting his baby inside your wife and see her belly growing with black baby.

For years I fantasized about watching my wife do it with another man. She finally granted my wish and I really regret it. It was hard to watch. I thought it would be erotic and enjoyable, but I realized I was losing something I could never get back. She granted my wish when we were out of town on vacation. But, she said she got to pick the guy. We were at a hotel and our plan was for her to go down to the bar and try to pick up a guy. She assured him that it would be fine and that I was cool with it. I was hard thinking about it. My wife is white and very petite. The guy she "chose" was fairly tall and well built. He was a black man, which we had decided on earlier. When we got into our hotel room and closed the door they were all over each other making out. The guy opened his pants and took out a massive erection as I sat back in a chair to watch. I wanted to stop it but I knew it was too late. So I just sat here silently and watched. My wife willingly went down on this guy taking as much of him in her mouth as she could. She brought him to full attention and looked over at me, smiling, as if to say, "you asked for this!" He picked her up and laid her on the bed, reaching under her skirt to pull her panties off. With her skirt up around her waist he spread her legs and moved in between them. After some easing back and forth, I heard her gasp and say "Go slow, you're so big." It took him a minute or two but he worked his way fully into my wife and started pounding her. I just watched. Pretty quickly he made her orgasm, loudly! I watched him thrust faster and deeper into my wife. He pushed all the way into her, and let out a loud moan. He was cumming in my wife and I was watching. I am ashamed to admit I was also hard at the time. When he finished, he pulled out of my wife and they shared a long erotic kiss before he got up. His spent cock hung down, slick with my wife's juices. He cleaned up and left. I was still looking at my wife and his cumload leaking back out of her. I was still hard and stood beside my wife stroking myself until I came. She just kind of laughed and said, "did you enjoy your little fantasy, 'cause I sure did." When I look back on it now, it was pretty hot.
I’d ******* to watch a bbc fuck and breed my wife,I hope one day I’m treated to the sight of a long thick limp black cock sliding out of my wife’s well used married pussy, full of his cum and stretched and changed forever,to see a bare bbc covered with the love of my life’s most precious juices,and a chance to eat then fuck her once-tight,now-loose pussy full of a black mans sperm would be my dream come true!

Back