FANTASY AND REALITY

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
For years I fantasized about watching my wife do it with another man. She finally granted my wish and I really regret it. It was hard to watch. I thought it would be erotic and enjoyable, but I realized I was losing something I could never get back. She granted my wish when we were out of town on vacation. But, she said she got to pick the guy. We were at a hotel and our plan was for her to go down to the bar and try to pick up a guy. She assured him that it would be fine and that I was cool with it. I was hard thinking about it. My wife is white and very petite. The guy she "chose" was fairly tall and well built. He was a black man, which we had decided on earlier. When we got into our hotel room and closed the door they were all over each other making out. The guy opened his pants and took out a massive erection as I sat back in a chair to watch. I wanted to stop it but I knew it was too late. So I just sat here silently and watched. My wife willingly went down on this guy taking as much of him in her mouth as she could. She brought him to full attention and looked over at me, smiling, as if to say, "you asked for this!" He picked her up and laid her on the bed, reaching under her skirt to pull her panties off. With her skirt up around her waist he spread her legs and moved in between them. After some easing back and forth, I heard her gasp and say "Go slow, you're so big." It took him a minute or two but he worked his way fully into my wife and started pounding her. I just watched. Pretty quickly he made her orgasm, loudly! I watched him thrust faster and deeper into my wife. He pushed all the way into her, and let out a loud moan. He was cumming in my wife and I was watching. I am ashamed to admit I was also hard at the time. When he finished, he pulled out of my wife and they shared a long erotic kiss before he got up. His spent cock hung down, slick with my wife's juices. He cleaned up and left. I was still looking at my wife and his cumload leaking back out of her. I was still hard and stood beside my wife stroking myself until I came. She just kind of laughed and said, "did you enjoy your little fantasy, 'cause I sure did." When I look back on it now, it was pretty hot.

You have lost nothing but gained an experience. A relatioship is rules designed by those in it which you agreed to and followed. A guy using your wife is fine because you guys used him as a prop.
My advice is to keep going. I was hesitent at first but after my husband talked me into our first threesome, which was with a bbc, I was scared he how he would react when I got this new cock out and was about to start sucking it so I looked over to him and asked if he was sure but he just foced my mouth onto it. It was erotic. The next days/weeks I kept worrying but he was fine about it because I was able to see his point thats its just sex, its just adult fun, no biggy. We are still very much in love, we just have great sex as well

You made two mistakes.

First, you did not screen the guy for STDs. You made no mention of that in your post. There are many at home AIDS tests available now that are just a swab of the mouth. Or at the very least, use a condom. Did you not consider the fact that sex with a stranger has a high risk of HIV? Why not get a $20 at home kit?

Second, you did too much too quickly. This is just my opinion (whereas the STD one everyone can agree on). I think people should start out slowly at first. How about just inviting him for a hand job (that also takes the STD worry away).? That way, if it upsets you, it was only a handjob and not enough to break up your relationship. Why do inexperienced couples think they have to go all the way at first? You don't. Just do a hand job. Next time do a blow job. Then work your way up to intercourse when you're both ready. Even if it takes a year to build up from hand job to intercourse. Why not? It's a fun trip.

That's how my wife and I did it. We were unsure at first, so she just gave a hand job to a few different black men. We tested the waters.

Needless to say, it all worked out and she is now a full fledged hot wife and we are enjoying it.

But remember newbies: do an STD test and consider starting out with small stuff at first.

You made two mistakes.

First, you did not screen the guy for STDs. You made no mention of that in your post. There are many at home AIDS tests available now that are just a swab of the mouth. Or at the very least, use a condom. Did you not consider the fact that sex with a stranger has a high risk of HIV? Why not get a $20 at home kit?

Second, you did too much too quickly. This is just my opinion (whereas the STD one everyone can agree on). I think people should start out slowly at first. How about just inviting him for a hand job (that also takes the STD worry away).? That way, if it upsets you, it was only a handjob and not enough to break up your relationship. Why do inexperienced couples think they have to go all the way at first? You don't. Just do a hand job. Next time do a blow job. Then work your way up to intercourse when you're both ready. Even if it takes a year to build up from hand job to intercourse. Why not? It's a fun trip.

That's how my wife and I did it. We were unsure at first, so she just gave a hand job to a few different black men. We tested the waters.

Needless to say, it all worked out and she is now a full fledged hot wife and we are enjoying it.

But remember newbies: do an STD test and consider starting out with small stuff at first.
agree with STDs . so condom is a must if you do nt know each other well .
but how far it will go depend on the moment . when i remember my first expirience with my ( now ex) wife _ we just planned to may have a visitor but it came out that she sucked his cock and she was on the way to get fucked .
only the lack of a condom let us finish the scene .
enjoy sex and enjoy the moment but not for the price of serious health damage .

For years I fantasized about watching my wife do it with another man. She finally granted my wish and I really regret it. It was hard to watch. I thought it would be erotic and enjoyable, but I realized I was losing something I could never get back. She granted my wish when we were out of town on vacation. But, she said she got to pick the guy. We were at a hotel and our plan was for her to go down to the bar and try to pick up a guy. She assured him that it would be fine and that I was cool with it. I was hard thinking about it. My wife is white and very petite. The guy she "chose" was fairly tall and well built. He was a black man, which we had decided on earlier. When we got into our hotel room and closed the door they were all over each other making out. The guy opened his pants and took out a massive erection as I sat back in a chair to watch. I wanted to stop it but I knew it was too late. So I just sat here silently and watched. My wife willingly went down on this guy taking as much of him in her mouth as she could. She brought him to full attention and looked over at me, smiling, as if to say, "you asked for this!" He picked her up and laid her on the bed, reaching under her skirt to pull her panties off. With her skirt up around her waist he spread her legs and moved in between them. After some easing back and forth, I heard her gasp and say "Go slow, you're so big." It took him a minute or two but he worked his way fully into my wife and started pounding her. I just watched. Pretty quickly he made her orgasm, loudly! I watched him thrust faster and deeper into my wife. He pushed all the way into her, and let out a loud moan. He was cumming in my wife and I was watching. I am ashamed to admit I was also hard at the time. When he finished, he pulled out of my wife and they shared a long erotic kiss before he got up. His spent cock hung down, slick with my wife's juices. He cleaned up and left. I was still looking at my wife and his cumload leaking back out of her. I was still hard and stood beside my wife stroking myself until I came. She just kind of laughed and said, "did you enjoy your little fantasy, 'cause I sure did." When I look back on it now, it was pretty hot.
that's hot love to hear more and join your adventures!

You have lost nothing but gained an experience. A relatioship is rules designed by those in it which you agreed to and followed. A guy using your wife is fine because you guys used him as a prop.
My advice is to keep going. I was hesitent at first but after my husband talked me into our first threesome, which was with a bbc, I was scared he how he would react when I got this new cock out and was about to start sucking it so I looked over to him and asked if he was sure but he just foced my mouth onto it. It was erotic. The next days/weeks I kept worrying but he was fine about it because I was able to see his point thats its just sex, its just adult fun, no biggy. We are still very much in love, we just have great sex as well
that's hot

It does sound like you rushed in and yes a fantasy in your head can be quite different coming out into reality. People seeking or considering stepping into sexual lifestyles like this I always tell to have a threesome or swing a little so everyone can be on equal footing and see their SO with someone else and see how it truly feels. I've seen people be fine with it and I've seen some people have some big issues with it.

In the end I hoped it worked out well and you two smoothed out your bumps in the road and had fun with it.

I found that to be true also. I imagined it would be a total turnon but I found myself having mixed feelings. I was disturbed as much as aroused.

I found that to be true also. I imagined it would be a total turnon but I found myself having mixed feelings. I was disturbed as much as aroused.
As an almost single black man. I'm turned on to the thought of owning my in laws. A hot bunch of younger to mature white sluts. I'm really only into the beautification and control aspect of things. Whatever way that cums to mind to have them serve me without getting on my last fucking nerve. A group of suburban sluts that would be good to learn the finer points to being a good classy white slut for black men and black women.

Lol this is so hot and you enjoyed every second of it, admit it lol

Lol this is so hot and you enjoyed every second of it, admit it lol
Try it again I'm sure you'll get used to it just next time you pick the guy. Just as long as they're black you'll love every second of it. My wife's still easing herself into the idea

I believe if you do it enough you'll end up craving it just as much as she does. What's not to love about that fantasy? I'm sure if you were a woman you wouldn't think twice. Keep trying you won't regret it black cock after all really is beautiful your biggest regret should be not doing it sooner.

Back