Famous Black men married to white women

I haven't met many women from the US but many of the white women I've been with have been willing to try pretty much everything (I'm from the UK). I've met complete strangers in clubs and within hours these same women are trying to eat my a**. I can only imagine they are more freaky now as I'm heading towards 40 now so I'm out of the game.

about-why-us-img.jpg
eeda1293621e3c8ae941e9af9bb4d1d9.jpg
Ambrose-and-Tina1A.jpg
d5bf047c876e7f1c514bfe4cee8c5ec6.jpg

Power Couple Ambrose Middleton and his wife Tina Nguyen

(...)

Keenan Ivory Wayans and Brittany Daniel
i wonder if Brittany and her twin sister Cynthia ever swap places as an act of sisterly love in order to enable both of them to experience the sensations of Keenan's BD.

cynthia-daniel-2_thumb.jpg

[image source: dailyentertainmentnews.com]

Well, if so then is it fair to assume that Brittany will pretend having a bad attack of the megrim toward Cole Hauser? 🤣 🤣 🤣 What ya all think?

i wonder if Brittany and her twin sister Cynthia ever swap places as an act of sisterly love in order to enable both of them to experience the sensations of Keenan's BD.

cynthia-daniel-2_thumb.jpg

[image source: dailyentertainmentnews.com]

Well, if so then is it fair to assume that Brittany will pretend having a bad attack of the megrim toward Cole Hauser? 🤣 🤣 🤣 What ya all think?
Why would she risk breaking up her sister marriage when Keenan as more than enough brothers thats she could fuck lol

Back