Famous Black men married to white women

d5fae7058276891edcef9d41cd1e4afc.jpg
omari-hardwick-wife.jpg
Power-S2-Premiere-Omari-Hardwick-with-wife-Jennifer-Pfautch.jpg

Actor Omari Hardwick and his wife Jennifer Pfautch
I'm not sure he is married but damn - he is a good looking man - and she also looks like a man lol :(

Some of these guys need to step their 'wife game' up. What's the point of being famous but getting a 'basic b**ch'?? I'm just sayin....Damn.

"What you think I rap for? To push a fuckin' Rav4?" -Kanye West 'Run this Town'

Its much easier for European Black Male soccer players to pull INSANELY FINE White Females in Europe than it is for US Black Male athletes to pull the same here.
It's true for ANY Black men in Europe to pull a hot White female than in the U.S. haha :cool:

This thread reinforces what I've always known growing up dating plenty of White/non-black girls - a VAST majority of white women love them some BLACK MEN. But, unfortunately, family/society/cultural pressure keeps many from pursuing their true love interests..... (wait for it)

UNLESS - the fame/money is right lol. then, they could care less what other people think :cool:

This thread reinforces what I've always known growing up dating plenty of White/non-black girls - a VAST majority of white women love them some BLACK MEN. But, unfortunately, family/society/cultural pressure keeps many from pursuing their true love interests..... (wait for it)

UNLESS - the fame/money is right lol. then, they could care less what other people think :cool:

I love this thread so much and you are absolutely right. I'm ashamed to say I am one of those girls who feels the pressure of family/society/culture and so keeps my honest feelings and desires away from public scrutiny.

I love this thread so much and you are absolutely right. I'm ashamed to say I am one of those girls who feels the pressure of family/society/culture and so keeps my honest feelings and desires away from public scrutiny.
I totally understand where you are coming from :) - all I can say is, I have quite a few friends - white women- who are now grown and in their mid-late 30s with *******. Obviously, they love their (white) *******, but they also revealed to me they had Black Men crushes their entire lives but never pursued it.

I think cute white girls like you need a support group lol :blackheart:

I totally understand where you are coming from :) - all I can say is, I have quite a few friends - white women- who are now grown and in their mid-late 30s with *******. Obviously, they love their (white) *******, but they also revealed to me they had Black Men crushes their entire lives but never pursued it.

I think cute white girls like you need a support group lol :blackheart:
Umm...isnt that what b2w is? :)

either that, or confessional.

TRUUUEEEE! :D

I honestly joined up as an Interracial Dating site; I had no idea it was this KINKY. But now I'm here to spread the interracial/Black Men gospel. There's more to a Black Man than a big penis and sexual prowess. Not that THAT is a bad thing lol I'm just sayin...
Some stereotypes are good! Hmmm..what are some white girl/redhead stereotypes that are true? Maybe you should start a new thread...lol

Kim has ONLY dated Black men her entire life - unless I missed a year?
i was under the mistaken impression that her husband before Kanye West was white. Someone on her i believe informed me he was really black. i do love Kim because she only dates and marries Black men, she is a role model for white women. :wub::lips::qos:

i was under the mistaken impression that her husband before Kanye West was white. Someone on her i believe informed me he was really black. i do love Kim because she only dates and marries Black men, she is a role model for white women. :wub::lips::qos:
You're not suggesting KK is white are you?

Back