Famous Black men married to white women

i was under the mistaken impression that her husband before Kanye West was white. Someone on her i believe informed me he was really black. i do love Kim because she only dates and marries Black men, she is a role model for white women. :wub::lips::qos:
You are referring to the NBA basketball player Kris Humphries, haha... No he is a light skinned black man. And not really a good b-ball player lol

i was under the mistaken impression that her husband before Kanye West was white. Someone on her i believe informed me he was really black. i do love Kim because she only dates and marries Black men, she is a role model for white women. :wub::lips::qos:
Kim K set the tone for her sisters Khloe and Kylie, they both only date Black men. And now momma us with a black man after her White husband decided he is a woman, smdh.... Lord geezus lol

5485_10_spurs_son_it_in_-year-old_stories.jpg
IMG_3820.png

NBA Star Tony Parker and his new wife Axelle Francine

Ok Michelle SD is right, she is a good role model!
Yes she is, and a lot of younger White women are following her lead. Kylie is doing a great job too with Tyga.

At one point Mylie Cyrus was dating Black music producer Mike Will Made it. I can only imagine how he was dickin'-down her tiny snow bunny ass :blackgreedy:

too bad they didn't stay together. Very hot couple!

mylie_mike will.jpg

miley-mike-will-made-it.jpg

miley-cyrus-mike-will-made-it-dating-ftr1.jpg

Back