Famous Black men married to white women

Spouses NYT.JPG
07WIVESweb5-facebookJumbo.jpg
Former NFL Football player Jamar Nesbit and his wife Tara Nesbit

What does that mean...
Black women are looking for white guys Gullible enough to buy their BS & should shove off?
White women have *******, too.
I get that you have a preference but it also seems that you have a bias. Such harsh criticism for people who birthed children, just like your mom.
I’m someone whose best friends REALLY are black so it makes me feel strange to hear such talk.

Go girl. Go get rid of them, ignorramoose. Too many use excuse bigotry.
Soo sorry . We all say stupid stuff. Me, I cannot spell

Hands down my favorite thread on this site! Exceeds the fantasy aspect of interracial. These are real life relationships, white women who aren't just 'curious' about black dick but AbsoLutely LOVE their Black men. :blackheart:

When I talk about recruiting/converting young snow bunnies it takes me back to my younger wild(er) days of seducing and dating 18 and 19yos (I was the same age, early 20s).
Once those young bunnies got a taste of Chocolate you couldn't PRY them away from Black Men! The saying 'Once you go Black...' sounds mythical to many, but the aspect of Blackness goes beyond skin tone and size. Black Men in general have that certain je ne sais quoi... that these white girls/women LOVE and grow addicted to.

The way we move, talk, walk, speech patterns, assertiveness, the excitement, the charisma, the fun...the sex skills...it's a certain flow and vibe which cannot be quantified,categorized or objectified (as hard as some may try) - and you damn sure cannot copy or duplicate it or fake it :devil:
I'm sure a lot of these women would try to put it into words, if they could. There has been several occasions Ive had women tell me they had 'conflicting feelings and emotions' - they were 'sure' that they loved their white boi but felt something ...'DEEPER' more INTENSE after being with me. Here are some of my favorite texts I got and I'm sure other black guys out there have witnessed similar confessions:

white girl #1: 'i don't understand. I'm confused. I want to fuck you again" [this particular one is in strong denial. her white bf urged her to do it. I was her first. 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th lol. She kept saying no, and yet I found my way back inside of her. She still in denial, smh]

WG #2: 'i swear i never felt this way before, especially for a black guy'
WG #3: 'you definitely fucked me up, Mr. [real name here].'
WG #4: 'Trust me, if i wasn't engaged to him I would be with You'
WG #5: 'I don't usually open up this much with a bull, and you're my first...you know, Black one' (lol one of my faves)
WG #6: 'I spent my entire adult life married to two white guys [from 18yo to 35yo when I met her]. I wish I dated black men a lot sooner. Better late than never!'
[I was her first BM 4 years ago. Now she exclusively dates Black guys]

This last one is prob my all-time favorite bunny confession. I gave this sexy 21yo snow bunny her first taste of BBC followed up by her first GB ever. (3 guys - me and two buddies). That was well over a year ago. This girl insists on dating white bois but STILL messages me up every few months...

WG #7: 'I can't leave him I love him and want to marry him. I can't lose him... but DAMN Daddy I need it. I need to be a Black slut. I'm serious. I saw your videos. I love watching you fuck those chicks. I want that Daddy"

You cannot make this ******* up.

There seems to be an undeniable *******, a Strong magnetic connection between White women and Black Men which transcends everything that women have been taught or trained to think otherwise. Value systems, upbringing, indoctrination...what is familiar and considered 'normal. But all that flies out in the face of Interracial lust. Opposites attract holds true for many women.

As this thread proves, there are plenty of White women out there who simply MUST have a Black Man in their life. The truth goes beyond mere curiosity and cuckolding. The REAL power is when a white women gives in and SUBMITS to her inner urges....dating, marrying, and breeding, creating an interracial legacy. Outside of her dad and other male family, white bois have NO hand in any of this.
Firm believer and lifetime practitioner. :blackgreedy:
BUMP.
Like a motherfucka

Back