Famous Black men married to white women

alena-shishkova-timati5.jpg
96ffc7e1e3251e16f938806b2984741c.jpg
d3aadad04ecb86b111e62a661e4d61a0.jpg

Rap artist Timati and his wife Alena Shishkova

Denzel is such an icon, black women would lose their fucking minds..no matter that he meets someone who completes him as a man and person, they would go crazy in criticism..but if you check out the IR dating sites, black women make up 40-60% of the members seeking white guys..most are marginal at best, they all have a bunch a *******, they are looking for white guys who are gullible enough to buy their bs..I been there with them for over 30 years and you can have their bs..so I have no problem telling them tho shove off..osp25

What does that mean...
Black women are looking for white guys Gullible enough to buy their BS & should shove off?
White women have *******, too.
I get that you have a preference but it also seems that you have a bias. Such harsh criticism for people who birthed children, just like your mom.
I’m someone whose best friends REALLY are black so it makes me feel strange to hear such talk.

What does that mean...
Black women are looking for white guys Gullible enough to buy their BS & should shove off?
White women have *******, too.
I get that you have a preference but it also seems that you have a bias. Such harsh criticism for people who birthed children, just like your mom.
I’m someone whose best friends REALLY are black so it makes me feel strange to hear such talk.
People tend to project their OWN unique experiences onto others. That is the very definition of racial bias - even within a person's own ethnic group. I know TOO many gorgeous women of all backgrounds, including Black and African women.

Back