462885460.jpg
251F3C4500000578-2934999-image-m-3_1422971660684.jpg

Actor David Oyelowo and his wife Jessica

shaw7.jpg
julius-randle-girlfriend-kendra.jpg
julius-randle-kendra-shaw-1.jpg

Kendra-Shaw:-Kenzo-Fashion-Week-Mens-Wear-SS-2017--01.jpg

NBA Basketball player Julius Randle and his wife Kendra Shaw Randle
Yet another black athlete snatching up a white hottie :D Props to my Man Julius Randle, she is fyne as FUCK! I love this dudes game running with them young Lakers.
They had a baby boy last year. She had to squeeze his 8lb baby out her little body lol

I see a lot of black male soccer players getting hooked up with white girls

Yes, it's a lot. Most of them are soccer players from Africa or of direct African descent are in a relationship with white European women. I actually made an effort to count them all :).

Soccer players make up the second largest group of famous black men who are in this thread (89 couples so far). The largest group by far are American Football players (115 couples so far).

Here is the breakdown by category of famous black men dating, engaged or married to white women posted here until today:
stats.jpg

Please note that I counted those that were posted multiple times once only.

By the way, these couples are the most popular measured by # of multiple posts (4 times each): David Oyelowo & Jessica Oyelowo, Desmond Mason & Andrea Larson, Eddy Murphy & Paige Butcher, Hank Basket & Kendra Wilkinson Basket, Nicolas Anelka & Barbara Anelka.

Last edited:
Yes, it's a lot. Most of them are soccer players from Africa or of direct African descent are in a relationship with white European women. I actually made an effort to count them all :).

Soccer players make up the second largest group of famous black men who are in this thread (89 couples so far). The largest group by far are American Football players (115 couples so far).

Here is the breakdown by category of famous black men dating, engaged or married to white women posted here until today:
View attachment 1656509

Please note that I counted those that were posted multiple times once only.

By the way, these couples are the most popular measured by # of multiple posts (4 times each): David Oyelowo & Jessica Oyelowo, Desmond Mason & Andrea Larson, Eddy Murphy & Paige Butcher, Hank Basket & Kendra Wilkinson Basket, Nicolas Anelka & Barbara Anelka.
Good breakdown. Always knew NFL players led the way. Didn't know about them African soccer (futbol) players! They snatching up ALL the hot European chicks

Good breakdown. Always knew NFL players led the way. Didn't know about them African soccer (futbol) players! They snatching up ALL the hot European chicks
Thank you sir.
To be fair, not all soccer players' wives are European but the vast majority are as I discovered. Kei Kamara's wife Kristin Kamara is American for example, but she's one of the few exceptions. I want to look more into nationalities to see if there are any patterns.
Please feel free to let me know if there are any other stats you would like me to look at more closely.

I also want to see if there are more interracial rugby couples since only one has been posted so far (Siya and Rachel Kolisi). Though to be fair it was a predominately white sport here in South Africa and the rest of the former British Empire for a long time and these racist patterns might still persist.

If i ever decide to get into fixed relationship again i will definitely go for a black man. They are handsome, amusing, self confident and the greatest sex partner you ever get, as most of us know on here.

Back