Famous Black men married to white women

Miraj Lawson
Founder and CEO of AMP Global, LLC Artist, Choreographer, and Music Producer Miami, LA, ATL Humanitarian, Activist, Future Politician
View attachment 1571108
View attachment 1571109
View attachment 1571100
View attachment 1571101
View attachment 1571102
View attachment 1571104
View attachment 1571106
View attachment 1571107

This is just MY opinion, based on personal experience ;) but when given a choice? Between a white guy and a successful black man? It ain't even close. White women choose the Brothas :D

This is why I keep saying how irrelevant white cuckolds are lol

I know ppl around here get pissed but fuck it. ******* is true

This is just MY opinion, based on personal experience ;) but when given a choice? Between a white guy and a successful black man? It ain't even close. White women choose the Brothas :D

This is why I keep saying how irrelevant white cuckolds are lol

I know ppl around here get pissed but fuck it. ******* is true

I agree with you Sir and I value your opinion on this topic. I have a white girlfriend that I would love to see with a black man because I would love for her to be truly satisfied but I'm not expecting cuckolds to have a firm place in society and for the cuckold relationship to be the norm in any way.
I think it would be great if the norm would actually be the pairing of a black man and a white girl without a white guy in the mix.

Someone on this thread mentioned it before but I think that the fact that there are so many white girls dating, marrying and having children with black men who are freed economically is a clear sign that this type of relationship is natural.

Back