Famous Black men married to white women

Aiyda+Ghahramani+13th+Annual+ESPN+Party+Arrivals+TaDgKeTq4jVl.jpg
Aiyda-Ghahramani-Randall-Cobb-girlfriend-.jpg
xrandall-cobb-Aiyda-Ghahramani-e1486496217332.jpg.pagespeed.ic.EtL2haDlZE.jpg
Randall-Cobb-Aiyda-Engagement-Pics-3-762x1024.jpg

NFL Football player Randall Cobb and his beautiful wife Aiyda Ghahramani
AMAZING

Three observations:

1/ This is probably the best thread on the site. Fascinated that no white women and couples tend to chime in here . . . I wonder why? ;)

2/ Notice that all these couples live on the East or West coast . . . I wonder why? ;)

3/ There is a common message - quality demands quality. To all the dudes complaining about fakes, flakes and lack of quality pussy: stay positive, successful and maintain a standard - the rest takes care of itself. :sex:

AR - out...
1) you know why lol
2) yep....
And
3) exactly
Big homey :cool:

Three observations:

1/ This is probably the best thread on the site. Fascinated that no white women and couples tend to chime in here . . . I wonder why? ;)

2/ Notice that all these couples live on the East or West coast . . . I wonder why? ;)

3/ There is a common message - quality demands quality. To all the dudes complaining about fakes, flakes and lack of quality pussy: stay positive, successful and maintain a standard - the rest takes care of itself. :sex:

AR - out...
Quickly became my favorite thread as well, which prompted me to pose this question...

https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/women-who-love-black-men-vs-black-dick-which-one-are-you.94457/

Three observations:

AR - out...
1) you know why lol
Honestly, i don`t. Could you please enlighten me?
2) yep....
i guess there are some in Texas too?
And
3) exactly
Big homey :cool:
i don`t know who you are in real life, but speaking of myself, i am not a celebrity. *lol* Which is good! i love my privacy. ;)

Three observations:

AR - out...

Not all of these Famous Black Men are from the East and West coast. You must not have started from the beginning of this thread because I've seen some of these Famous guys living right there in your own state of Texas. There's a number of black athletes from the Texans, Cowboys, etc..one example that comes to mind right now is the Houston Rockets guard James Harden, who's not married but since most of his previous girlfriends are white, we sure know his preference..

Back