Famous Black men married to white women

latest
31_ChristopherJudgeAND_SS_MG_8305.jpg

Actor Christopher Judge and his wife Gianna Patton
I always wondered where the troll face meme came from. Now I know lol

This is a nice thread and thanks to the ones who have posted these pictures. There are a lot of us through varying degrees live vicariously through some of these people.

Could I make a suggestion however? How about putting the names of these celebrities before the pictures? Through my experience I enjoy these type of pictures more when the names come before the pictures rather than coming after them. I and I am sure a few others here do not recognize some of the people in these pictures. Even though I enjoy these kind of pictures this can be kind of frustrating if you have to go through a montage of them before you get to the names. It makes a more enjoyable experience going through them when they are identified rather than wondering who they are.

This is a nice thread and thanks to the ones who have posted these pictures. There are a lot of us through varying degrees live vicariously through some of these people.

Could I make a suggestion however? How about putting the names of these celebrities before the pictures? Through my experience I enjoy these type of pictures more when the names come before the pictures rather than coming after them. I and I am sure a few others here do not recognize some of the people in these pictures. Even though I enjoy these kind of pictures this can be kind of frustrating if you have to go through a montage of them before you get to the names. It makes a more enjoyable experience going through them when they are identified rather than wondering who they are.
No one is changing anything.
Just shut up and enjoy the thread. Whining azz...

As soon as a black man doesn't live in a run down US inner city, a french banlieue, or an afrikan slum, he's sought after among the white girls. Ha, even speaking from experience here. Showing white girls who are with black men and give them children is more important than their names.

But thanks for the compliment!

Back