Falling in love...

Absolutely not. When I meet a man it is for more than just sex. I'm open and honest with my husband and boyfriend. I have every intention to develop feelings for the man I'm intimate with. I have no intention or desire to every leave my husband so he very secure with our marriage.

Attachments

• 2906_1141077011955_3426550_n.jpg
    2906_1141077011955_3426550_n.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 310
Is it odd that I WANT my wife to fall in love with a bull? View attachment 3470898
Odd or not it definitely happens. As single guy who has been in the lifestyle for over 10 years I have had numerous wives fall in love with me over the good love we were making. I always shut it down though because I cannot accept what's not mine to be accepting. The love of a wife is not for a man who is single to possess. Not sure how I would have felt if I actually had hubby's permission! 🤔

I think when a married wife meets her single black boyfriend all alone she wants him to fall for her ( he's single ) she wants to be his.....and meeting all alone with him she is way more relaxed and there's a tendency for her to be very intimate with him.

There is more kissing she's holding him more lovingly...and if there was condoms in front of her husband ...in the room all alone they come off....she accepts his body with nothing between them....I don't think there is a more exciting feeling than a married wife all alone feeling her single boyfriend release his warm seed deep inside her.

at that moment feeling him cum....she may have love feelings for him and thats great she should....He's single and she is taking a big chance of having his baby.

Odd or not it definitely happens. As single guy who has been in the lifestyle for over 10 years I have had numerous wives fall in love with me over the good love we were making. I always shut it down though because I cannot accept what's not mine to be accepting. The love of a wife is not for a man who is single to possess. Not sure how I would have felt if I actually had hubby's permission! 🤔
If i ever find the right woman for this.. Ud have my permission

Back