Fakes

Definitely not a faker here. I’m trying to FUCK one of you beautiful women for real. Screw the back and forth pic traders where’s the action

When you finally conquer and own a proper, beautiful woman of European descent, be sure you know she can't go back. Tell her this up front, and make her beg for you anyway, just to be sure. And whatever you do, please demand the bitch swallow. Come back here and tell us. We want to know. It's hot.

Yeah we agree that it is hard to find any real people on here but so far we've been on here since 2013 and in that time my wife has went from a good little church girl to a Hotwife that will make any man fall in love with her body. She's now so into black guys that she thinks about how to find time to play with her bulls and can't stop even if she tries. For us this lifestyle has kept our relationship alive and kicking. Thanks to all of you guys on here that are real.

These couples act like the hace the lockdown on a novelty. Pussy is pretty easy to get, I'm not jumping through crazy hurdles for it.

Last couole had this long list of demands..... pussy is a phone call away. It really cracks me up when you have some 5 thinking she is a 10.
Whoa

Please stop making pointless fake threads.

90 95% of people on here are either fake or a flake and its NOT going to change any time now or in the future. Making yet another thread complaining about it is not going to change a single thing. There are numerous 'fakes' threads on here. And every single one has achieved what?....

Not a trick question so I will supply the answer...they have achieved NOTHING.

No change, no alteration in the ratio of genuine members and players to fakes ,flakes, and mentally disturbed. Total zero changes

The only thing you can do is have a filter method to weed out the liars, bottom feeders, time wasters and mentally disturbed individuals. The genuine members ( and yes there are some great members ) all know the right way to get a contact and interaction with who they seek. But. Even then, will get caught out by some-one or some-thing. No system is fool proof.

The amount of fakes is annoying. People saying they are genuine and ' lets be adults' then proving they are neither Completely agree. But folks, making another 'fake' thread and whining isn't going to change anything. Yeah you get it off your chest. But you seriously didn't think you were in wonderland did you?

All that can be done is to be careful, approach each contact as a fake until proven other wise. (I cannot count the amount of so called genuine ' verified' members who turned out to be neither genuine or real after contacting them or being contacted). Take no risks people, protect yourselves, do the research and be aware. It makes sense. And think with your brain. Not your sex organs.

Please stop making pointless fake threads.

90 95% of people on here are either fake or a flake and its NOT going to change any time now or in the future. Making yet another thread complaining about it is not going to change a single thing. There are numerous 'fakes' threads on here. And every single one has achieved what?....

Not a trick question so I will supply the answer...they have achieved NOTHING.

No change, no alteration in the ratio of genuine members and players to fakes ,flakes, and mentally disturbed. Total zero changes

The only thing you can do is have a filter method to weed out the liars, bottom feeders, time wasters and mentally disturbed individuals. The genuine members ( and yes there are some great members ) all know the right way to get a contact and interaction with who they seek. But. Even then, will get caught out by some-one or some-thing. No system is fool proof.

The amount of fakes is annoying. People saying they are genuine and ' lets be adults' then proving they are neither Completely agree. But folks, making another 'fake' thread and whining isn't going to change anything. Yeah you get it off your chest. But you seriously didn't think you were in wonderland did you?

All that can be done is to be careful, approach each contact as a fake until proven other wise. (I cannot count the amount of so called genuine ' verified' members who turned out to be neither genuine or real after contacting them or being contacted). Take no risks people, protect yourselves, do the research and be aware. It makes sense. And think with your brain. Not your sex organs.
We understand where you are coming from but this is the first time we have complained about fake people on here and wanted to say our peace and let the guy on here that stood us up know that we found him out. Not to be mean but if you don't want to hear about us bitching about fakes please don't look or reply to our thread. And let us people that do want to hear about other peoples experience with fakes and how they deal with it. After all thats what these threads are about for us in the lifestyle to come together and discuss aspects of it with each other thanks for your input and have a good day

We understand where you are coming from but this is the first time we have complained about fake people on here and wanted to say our peace and let the guy on here that stood us up know that we found him out. Not to be mean but if you don't want to hear about us bitching about fakes please don't look or reply to our thread. And let us people that do want to hear about other peoples experience with fakes and how they deal with it. After all thats what these threads are about for us in the lifestyle to come together and discuss aspects of it with each other thanks for your input and have a good day

I can understand what you want to achieve. But believe me, not many people will read another thread called fake. There have been just too many made over the years. Yes, having the threads is a way to discuss things. Unfortunately the large amounts of 'fake' threads has numbed people to that particular thread concept.

Might I suggest instead of saying fake you call it something a bit more personal. Something more attuned to your situation. an example, Wasted effort. or He wasn't serious. That way you would make the thread more your situation instead of a general one, and I think people would be more inclined to give you their input on their unique experiences and give you feed back.

DD

Lots of opinions posted here on fake guys but it goes both ways. often reply to meet go unanswered or just checking right now, so its hard to determine who is truly interested in meeting. I would also add often people get hung up on what they think the ideal person should look like, when in fact its just as important to know who you can count on. I'm not saying looks don't matter, yes as hell they do, but some conversation goes a long way towards making sure you are not dealing with fakes. love2cum420 Im in Indiana often on business, what city are you near. I will drop you a note in a couple of weeks to see if a meeting is possible.

Back