Fakes

Many couples drag things out or make too many changes because they have ******* to work around. It's been that way a few times for me.

It's easier to pick up the phone and get one of the regulars.
Agree they can but from experience why make a date and plan get excited when most are no shows. So maybe extended time to see if the single seems real.

why do so many guys act like they want to play but when I try and set it up there are so many things that come up or whatever lol
usually its a white man faking to be black, so he can get pics. or he is seeing how fat he can take it just to jack off. trust me a real man aint go pussy out if he can get a hold of you.

Better to meet for drinks early in so time is not wasted.
yep and have a back up plan. i have been stood up so many times. the last time i drove to indiana 4 hour drive got to the hotel texted the couple and they never showed up. that was the last time i drove some where to meet a couple. i always invite them to my state and i will always pay for the hotel room. if they cant meet that one request i am not wasting my time.

yep and have a back up plan. i have been stood up so many times. the last time i drove to indiana 4 hour drive got to the hotel texted the couple and they never showed up. that was the last time i drove some where to meet a couple. i always invite them to my state and i will always pay for the hotel room. if they cant meet that one request i am not wasting my time.

These couples act like the hace the lockdown on a novelty. Pussy is pretty easy to get, I'm not jumping through crazy hurdles for it.

Last couole had this long list of demands..... pussy is a phone call away. It really cracks me up when you have some 5 thinking she is a 10.

We have been stood up many times and the guys we do meet have the same or similar stories about them being stood up as well. LOTS of fakes!! I assure anyone reading this we are real!! Met a few guys from this site as well. Not our favorite site for the meeting aspect as everyone lives so far apart but we have made it happen more than once.

Back