Fairly new and starting off

Joe hill

Male
From
NJ, US
We are just getting started and into the lifestyle. Wife is conservative and reluctant asian. I am white. I just recently purchased this BBC cock sleeve and used it on her for the first time. She was hesitant but she finally caved and let me use it on her. I went slow at first because she has a pretty tight pussy but with a little work we got it in nicely. She relaxed and let me fuck her with it in missionary. With in 10 mins she cumed on it.

Afterwords I asked her about it. She said It was very big and thick. It really stretched her pussy. She was shy in her responses.

She keeps bringing up the sleeve and shyly denying she enjoyed it and I keep pressing her on that she wants to use it again.

Can’t wait to see where this leads. Deep down I think she enjoyed it but is to shy to admit it.

Attachments

• EC023712-5D3D-4B22-8AE8-B9CE404A4F1D.jpeg
    EC023712-5D3D-4B22-8AE8-B9CE404A4F1D.jpeg
    128.4 KB · Views: 37
We are just getting started and into the lifestyle. Wife is conservative and reluctant asian. I am white. I just recently purchased this BBC cock sleeve and used it on her for the first time. She was hesitant but she finally caved and let me use it on her. I went slow at first because she has a pretty tight pussy but with a little work we got it in nicely. She relaxed and let me fuck her with it in missionary. With in 10 mins she cumed on it.

Afterwords I asked her about it. She said It was very big and thick. It really stretched her pussy. She was shy in her responses.

She keeps bringing up the sleeve and shyly denying she enjoyed it and I keep pressing her on that she wants to use it again.

Can’t wait to see where this leads. Deep down I think she enjoyed it but is to shy to admit it.
Lucky guy

I just recently purchased this BBC cock sleeve and used it on her for the first time. She was hesitant but she finally caved and let me use it on her. I went slow at first because she has a pretty tight pussy but with a little work we got it in nicely. She relaxed and let me fuck her with it in missionary. With in 10 mins she cumed on it.
Try putting it warm water for 10 minutes before using it. Then dry the outside off and coat it with lub .... it'll feel like the real thing to her.

do U desire 2c her Blacked by a bare Black cocksman?? if so have U told her it excites U??

Back