Fact: White Men Are More Attracted To Black Cocks Than Women Are

Yeah I wish they would leave and quit cockblocking the white women on here. Go find a gay site
Not sure what you are tryin' to say but i think very much like @Jacktone said, most "white guys" on this site are not trying to "block" anyone but rather support Women who like Black men. just sayin'
But i think the OP also has a point. At least a few guys are "remotely" attracted to black dicks more than to the lovely Women who (would) gladly take them. ;) also just sayin'

Yeah I wish they would leave and quit cockblocking the white women on here. Go find a gay site
that's for any hook up site. They permeated Craigslist when Craigslist was around, they permeate the swing sites, if you're not on a site that you can turn off reply from single guys.

I have nothing against gays or Bi. in particular But the ones that pursue the whole fetish of trying to "turn" someone is ruining it for everyone else.

You would rarely meet a female pic collector. That ******* is such an anomaly or a woman pretending to be the opposite sex.

Not sure what you are tryin' to say but i think very much like @Jacktone said, most "white guys" on this site are not trying to "block" anyone but rather support Women who like Black men. just sayin'
But i think the OP also has a point. At least a few guys are "remotely" attracted to black dicks more than to the lovely Women who (would) gladly take them. ;) also just sayin'
Yeah but these sites have too many white men craving their love for bbc when none here gives a crap, since most bm on here are straight

that's for any hook up site. They permeated Craigslist when Craigslist was around, they permeate the swing sites, if you're not on a site that you can turn off reply from single guys.

I have nothing against gays or Bi. in particular But the ones that pursue the whole fetish of trying to "turn" someone is ruining it for everyone else.

You would rarely meet a female pic collector. That ******* is such an anomaly or a woman pretending to be the opposite sex.
Yep, dont shove that gay agenda around me

Back