Faces of Deep Penetration

You really do know when the Scepter of Power has penetrated deeply inside you ...
tumblr_lsi0d3uiDt1r3qxsdo1_1280.jpg

after the initial shock ... you do come to luv it being there!

This is an excellent thread, guys & gals! There's something to be said for seeing that LUST and Satisfaction look reappear in a woman's face after several years of marriage. I remember the first couple years with my wife, when she would thrash around and when she reached orgasm, she was loud ... her face flush, nipples erect, her body shaking, she was out of breath, her pussy sopping wet ... I "remember" those days, but after 19 years together there's no way a couple can bring back those emotional HIGHs like they once were. Not saying sex with her isn't enjoyable and exciting, because it definitely is. We love getting naked together and being creative with sex. But that special LOOK when she's really, really enjoying a good fucking. THAT'S why I enjoy seeing her when all those things I mentioned are brought back to her by a more youthful, energetic, and better equipped man. Then, after he's gone, I can still enjoy my wife's lust for cock and the real excitement returns.
Thanks to all you that are contributing to this thread.
Heck, this thread is so frik'n hot, the neighbors, next door, are swetting and smoking cigarettes. :smoke:

Back