Faces of Deep Penetration

I love seeing the young - probably about my age - redhead with the pierced nipples (hot!) getting fucked. The blonde on a boat also reminds me a lot of myself, though when I took a boat trip a couple of years ago unfortunately nothing that fun happened to me.....

:blackheart: Lanie
Those pics show age contrast as well as skin contrast. That black man is about twice her age. Don't count the old bulls out. Better luck next time!

I love the ones that have a thing blonde girl like me getting fucked...so I can readily imagine myself being the one ;)

That is also my favorite position - head up and hips rolled forward, so I can look down and watch my cunt taking the cock, especially when it's a black one and I can savor the contrast of the black shaft against my pink-white cuntlips.....:oops:

Thanks everybody for all of those! I love these types of pic, it is really hot, especially when the girl has that intense expression saying that she really is taking it deep.....

A girl I reconnected with recently, after not seeing for 15 years, described one of the times we fucked long ago in my parents house in a similar fashion. The story had the desired effect because I drove to the nearest CVS, bought a 12 pack of magnums and then fucked her until we both laid exhausted, sweating and wrapped in sheets that had been long since puled from the bed.

I love seeing the young - probably about my age - redhead with the pierced nipples (hot!) getting fucked. The blonde on a boat also reminds me a lot of myself, though when I took a boat trip a couple of years ago unfortunately nothing that fun happened to me.....

I have a boat and all the other ingredients to rewrite your boat story. Where are you from?

My ex, a gorgeous blonde from Indiana used to get into that exact same position. I used to always wonder what was going through her head and now you've just explained it. Just wish I could get her back and relive it

I can't speak for her...I get turned on by visuals more than the average girl apparently, so that's the first thing that comes to mind that is really hot to me about that position. The others are that it allows the guy to go really deep - which rubs some of us size queens just the right so that we cum better than ever ;) - and also puts a girl totally under his power and control, which is also just the ticket...sometimes, for me anyway (I also like to ride "cowgirl", and perform some of my favorite tricks :oops: ).

...And maybe there's something else...I'd be interested to hear what other ladies think.....

I too love seeing that face...right when it goes in and they feel it, i mean really feel it for the first time...it's no longer flirtations and inuendos...******* just got real. And I love the ones who try to be cool and breathe through it, trying to be a champ, but when you hit that spot, they can't help it :)

Back