Face fucked/Gagging

My wife doesn't get a lot of physical pleasure from it but as our bull loves it, she loves to satisfy him.
She wouldn't do it every day but time to time she enjoys it.
When he does it, especially when he's very rough and it's not very easy for her, I take her hand in my hands to show her my support and to let her know that I'm there with her while he's fucking her throat

My wife doesn't get a lot of physical pleasure from it but as our bull loves it, she loves to satisfy him.
She wouldn't do it every day but time to time she enjoys it.
When he does it, especially when he's very rough and it's not very easy for her, I take her hand in my hands to show her my support and to let her know that I'm there with her while he's fucking her throat
You’re a good husband !!

I love fucking a pretty face! That gagging sound that they make is like music to my ears. Dominating that throat is a key part to making a woman a true slut! Deep stroking her throat, pulling her hair, making her lick your balls before doing the same to her other holes all while her hubby watches and records is how you make a hotwife a bbc slut! ♠️😈
I like how you think

I love fucking a pretty face! That gagging sound that they make is like music to my ears. Dominating that throat is a key part to making a woman a true slut! Deep stroking her throat, pulling her hair, making her lick your balls before doing the same to her other holes all while her hubby watches and records is how you make a hotwife a bbc slut! ♠️😈
My wife and our camera need to meet you :)

I truly love face fucking white women. The sound of them gagging makes my dick even harder. When their eyes water from ******* on my bbc is the best. Sometimes I edge in this white womans mouth to make sure my cum is dripping out while I'm fucking her throat. Imagine your white wife ******* on bbc cum while I fuck her face...😝 dm me if you want this.

Back