Eyes open or closed ?

destinybebe33

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
So with hubby , I close my eyes during sex allot, but with a BBC I think I might want to look more . The skin contrast , the BBC sliding in and out . My husband tells me that men are visual and that’s why they keep their eyes open during sex . I know that when I close my eyes during sex with hubby I’m concentrating on orgasm and finding pleasure . Closing my eyes helps me concentrate on this , but with BBC what would happen ? Will the visual make me wetter and more turned on? Can anyone clear this up ? So I’m asking white girls here , do y’all keep your eyes open more with BBC than you do with your husbands ? If so why? Is the interracial visual an entirely new realm of pleasure ?

Sometimes, when I want to just enjoy being fucked :sex: I tend to close my eyes and concentrate on my on pleasure and fantasies...?
At least until sexual pleasure takes over and I don't think anymore I do enjoy seeing and looking at my lover- girls can be visual too :giggle: A big penis is impressive and dark skinned powerfully built man just is "stimulating" ;) . There is guy attached to that hot big black cock lol
Make no mistake, my body can be made to orgasm with my eyes open keeping eye-contact ? Eye-contact can be intense!

While giving a blowjob I enjoy keeping eye-contact. In a man's eyes, the looks on his face and his grins and when his eyes want to close *******- It helps me please the man better and that makes me proud and happy and it's fun when you can connect to his eyes and *know* how much pleasure you're giving!

I keep my eyes open a lot when with my bull especially giving head as he likes me to look him in the eyes. When getting close to orgasm I close my eyes to concentrate especially when getting it doggy.

So with hubby , I close my eyes during sex allot, but with a BBC I think I might want to look more . The skin contrast , the BBC sliding in and out . My husband tells me that men are visual and that’s why they keep their eyes open during sex . I know that when I close my eyes during sex with hubby I’m concentrating on orgasm and finding pleasure . Closing my eyes helps me concentrate on this , but with BBC what would happen ? Will the visual make me wetter and more turned on? Can anyone clear this up ? So I’m asking white girls here , do y’all keep your eyes open more with BBC than you do with your husbands ? If so why? Is the interracial visual an entirely new realm of pleasure ?
The contrast is indescribably gorgeous

Smiles. I know i do. I want to remember every delicious moment. Eyes open. Especially if I’m sucking cock and looking up at him 💕

I try to keep mine open...I love the skin contrast and I like looking up at him when he is on top...it's also kinda hot seeing my heels on his shoulders or him holding my ankles...just sayin' :)

I always keep my eyes open except for when I'm kissing my bull. I especially keep them open to see my husband's expression. It's a huge turn on for me.

Now I’m gonna have to pay more attention to what I’m doing. I guess if we are close to each other like missionary I have my eyes closed. Definitely closed doggy style cause if he’s hitting hard my heads getting knocked around or it’s down against the sheets. But definitely have to look up at him if your sucking

I always keep my eyes open except for when I'm kissing my bull. I especially keep them open to see my husband's expression. It's a huge turn on for me.
That's so hot that you love watching your hubby while fucking a black bull. Does he jerk off watching you? And if so does it turn you on so much to see him jerking his white dick?

Back