My wife keeps her eyes fixated on his bbc during

Your wife is mesmerised by what that black cock is doing to her. The fact that it's fucking her, but unlike with you, the deeper it goes, the more it's erupting hidden emotions she's never explored before until then.

Also, I'll bet she's imagining how that black dick compares to yours.

View attachment 6069334
That’s what I want ! Her to crave black dick constantly and become addicted to it

You allow her to do the picking by herself, or do you assist?
Honestly we kinda mingle and just let it flow naturally . If I see someone I think she’d be attracted to I will point him out and see her reaction . If she wants him , she will talk to him and see if he’s on board for our needs which is basically recording the session . If he’s down then it’s on !

Your wife is mesmerised by what that black cock is doing to her. The fact that it's fucking her, but unlike with you, the deeper it goes, the more it's erupting hidden emotions she's never explored before until then.

View attachment 6069334
Definitely sounds about right and probably not much of a comparison and she knows it now

View attachment 6069334
My wife wants to see it go in and out her hole before cuming

View attachment 6069334
Best view for the husband
Love ❤️ to jerk real hard looking at my wife take his huge tool

Back