Eye Contact

I loved when she sucked his bbc 2 ft away from me and looked me in the eyes while she had her white mouth around his bbc. there was nothen sexier than to see my hot white gf pleasing a bbc while she looked at me. she also did it while fucking him and also he looked at me while using her for his pleasure when I watched and jacked off

My hubby loves when I make eye contact with him when my BBC lover cums in me but I often can't keep my eyes open at that moment..........anyone else have this problem?
Interesting topic. Since I'm a Bull I dont really give a fuck what you at as long as I'm putting in my work doing my job then it's all good :)

I loved when she sucked his bbc 2 ft away from me and looked me in the eyes while she had her white mouth around his bbc. there was nothen sexier than to see my hot white gf pleasing a bbc while she looked at me. she also did it while fucking him and also he looked at me while using her for his pleasure when I watched and jacked off
how long have you been sharing her? love the avatar, she's got a great body

One of the hottest things when watching my wife fuck is when she makes eye contact with me—especially when she is cumming.
When she is sucking cock she will look at me as if to show me what a real man’s cock is.
She knows the effect eye contact has on me— it causes me to pump cum into my hand.

One of the hottest things when watching my wife fuck is when she makes eye contact with me—especially when she is cumming.
When she is sucking cock she will look at me as if to show me what a real man’s cock is.
She knows the effect eye contact has on me— it causes me to pump cum into my hand.
it is so good having the eye contact , whether between you, your wife or and even bully boy it signifies the moment of oneness in that special moment bull coming in wife, wife coming on his dick and you being part of it all as you come with them.
All so very special.
my wish is for all of you please stay safe so as to have such moments again when all this crap is over.

Back