Extreme deepthroat, gagging, messy blowjobs

This reminds me of a bull I had several years ago , We attended a party a skinny older black man came over at first I was not interested but he persisted and his charm warmed me ,I danced and he held me tight to my surprise he was not only a great dancer but his moves made me hot , we ended up in the kitchen as I poured a ******* he came up behind me that’s when I felt a huge lump pressed into my ass ,kissing my neck and feeling my now erect nipples through my blouse ,he asked if he could fuck me ,what could I say , we went and found a empty room ,he unzipped his pants and exposed the biggest cock I have ever seen it was thicker than his leg ha ha , so I had the best time ,so above photo reminds me what I had to suck and have deep in me.xxxxxx

10657763.gif

7151056.gif
That's how it's done

Frankly the idea of this used to disgust me a little bit. But then when I am with a hung bull and he has me get on my knees and takes my hair in his hand....all I can think about is getting all that dick in my mouth. My favorite bull said it is important for a good queen to use her mouth like a pussy....and that resonated with me.

Back