Exposing your wife to black men only.

Back when Craigslist Personals was still in operations, I had a great deal of fun sending naked pics of my wife to black guys who asked for them. I also had a great deal of fun teasing white guys who asked to see her. I would edit out all the good parts.
I would post an ad showing my wife mostly clothed, no face, of course, offering to show all of her, face and all, to the right black men. It was an absoluteturn on, and many black men responded. They got to see all of her, while the white guys who responded got to see the G rated pics of her, no nipples, no pussy, no face. It was fun!

Back when Craigslist Personals was still in operations, I had a great deal of fun sending naked pics of my wife to black guys who asked for them. I also had a great deal of fun teasing white guys who asked to see her. I would edit out all the good parts.
I would post an ad showing my wife mostly clothed, no face, of course, offering to show all of her, face and all, to the right black men. It was an absoluteturn on, and many black men responded. They got to see all of her, while the white guys who responded got to see the G rated pics of her, no nipples, no pussy, no face. It was fun!
Why stop? You can do the same on DOUBLELIST

as it should be

Have shown my wife to many bbc

Read every word with great interest. I am amused because you have championed the reverse side of a coin. Dozens of threads complaining about white guys doing exactly what you describe. Guys pissed, mad, frustrated by the phony people. Here are the phony people describing the delight they get by deceiving. You have verified the claims and given some insight on the why. Not out of meanness but because it delights you.

So so miss the days of CL classified

I would love to see these pics also, just not the ones that are reserved for the Black Guys. Whitebois are restricted to the G-Rated ones.

I do that on reddit 😋

Back