Exposing your wife to black men only.

Back when Craigslist Personals was still in operations, I had a great deal of fun sending naked pics of my wife to black guys who asked for them. I also had a great deal of fun teasing white guys who asked to see her. I would edit out all the good parts.
I would post an ad showing my wife mostly clothed, no face, of course, offering to show all of her, face and all, to the right black men. It was an absoluteturn on, and many black men responded. They got to see all of her, while the white guys who responded got to see the G rated pics of her, no nipples, no pussy, no face. It was fun!
As it SHOULD be...

Attachments

• Nude001 2.jpg
    Nude001 2.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 69
Back when Craigslist Personals was still in operations, I had a great deal of fun sending naked pics of my wife to black guys who asked for them. I also had a great deal of fun teasing white guys who asked to see her. I would edit out all the good parts.
I would post an ad showing my wife mostly clothed, no face, of course, offering to show all of her, face and all, to the right black men. It was an absoluteturn on, and many black men responded. They got to see all of her, while the white guys who responded got to see the G rated pics of her, no nipples, no pussy, no face. It was fun!
Cl made it so easy, wish I was doing it sooner now doublelist wanna charge

Back