Explain feeling of taking a cumshot in mouth

I prefer when I can sense he's about to shoot so I can back off and feel that warm flood in my mouth. I feel like I'm cheated when he's deep in my throat and shoots back there. I prefer to feel that warm thick goo on my tongue.

You feel his stiff Black Cock slipping in and out of your mouth. Your lips wrap tight, your tongue flicks licks and teases. His Cock throbs, his eyes roll. He moans in pleasure. You suck him deeper, trying to swallow it all. He gasps, shudders and you feel the shuddering orgasm flow fown his cock to your mouth. His cum floods your mouth and you suck it in. You want his seed, every drop. Yet is flows out of your mouth, dripping on your chin and boobies because he is so productive. The warmth in your mouth prompts you to continue to suck him, stroking his shaft to coax it all out. You keep swallowing but let the excess flow where it may, you or your cuckie can clean up later. For the moment you are on top of the world. Big Black Cock cumming in your mouth, warm seed all yours. You drain the Bull like the hot sex toy you want to be!

You feel his stiff Black Cock slipping in and out of your mouth. Your lips wrap tight, your tongue flicks licks and teases. His Cock throbs, his eyes roll. He moans in pleasure. You suck him deeper, trying to swallow it all. He gasps, shudders and you feel the shuddering orgasm flow fown his cock to your mouth. His cum floods your mouth and you suck it in. You want his seed, every drop. Yet is flows out of your mouth, dripping on your chin and boobies because he is so productive. The warmth in your mouth prompts you to continue to suck him, stroking his shaft to coax it all out. You keep swallowing but let the excess flow where it may, you or your cuckie can clean up later. For the moment you are on top of the world. Big Black Cock cumming in your mouth, warm seed all yours. You drain the Bull like the hot sex toy you want to be!
we said....

Well said,i have only had bwc but the feeling of him swelling from big to hard as a brick huge and grunting as he bursts is very special you know you did your job and now will happily swallow your whole reward.

Back