Experienced Couples and Bulls: What happens after the Sex is over?

Male
From
PA, US
Serious question about what generally happens after the sex is over. Do you usually have a ******* and chat for a bit and the stud leaves after about 30 minutes to an hour? Do the couples usually have sex right after the bull leaves? As a wannabe, I really have no idea what usually happens afterwards and when people usually depart, etc. Can anyone give any insight?

Last edited:
Serious question about what generally happens after the sex is over. Do you usually have a ******* and chat for a bit and the stud leaves after about 30 minutes to an hour? Do the couples usually have sex right after the bull leaves? As a wannabe, I really have no idea what usually happens afterwards and when people usually depart, etc. Can anyone give any insight?

As with most things, it depends on the people and the situation. Some couples don't mind some post-fucking small talk and whatnot, while others are eager to have you leave asap so that they can have some time together. You have to be able to read people and pick up the social cues that'll tell you what the couple's thinking. Or...if it's in a party setting there's usually going to be even an even quicker exit as people might be waiting for a bed or...there might be lots of folks milling around so it'll be all about gathering up clothes, getting dressed and moving out of the play area.

As with most things, it depends on the people and the situation. Some couples don't mind some post-fucking small talk and whatnot, while others are eager to have you leave asap so that they can have some time together. You have to be able to read people and pick up the social cues that'll tell you what the couple's thinking. Or...if it's in a party setting there's usually going to be even an even quicker exit as people might be waiting for a bed or...there might be lots of folks milling around so it'll be all about gathering up clothes, getting dressed and moving out of the play area.
I'm sure a lot of Studs want to leave soon afterwards too.

After they are done, and i've 'tidied' her up, we usually chat, finish our drinks, get dressed etc. and head home, where i'll get to fuck her bareback while she still has his scent/ dry cum on her. In 4 years of them fucking, and thats probably 30-40 times, he's never once asked to watch us fuck afterwards, he knows I cum instantly, but curiosity has never got the better of him. In a way we think he does in respect for us, and lets me reclaim her without him around or watching.

After they are done, and i've 'tidied' her up, we usually chat, finish our drinks, get dressed etc. and head home, where i'll get to fuck her bareback while she still has his scent/ dry cum on her. In 4 years of them fucking, and thats probably 30-40 times, he's never once asked to watch us fuck afterwards, he knows I cum instantly, but curiosity has never got the better of him. In a way we think he does in respect for us, and lets me reclaim her without him around or watching.
That's awesome. What a great situation.

Back