After it's over

Dap.
Head nod of acknowledgement.
Hug it out.
Dare i say, even the dreaded High 5👋🏾

You say "thanks". I'll say "you're welcome".
I say thanks for use of the Mrs, a you're welcome is, well...welcomed. My opinion, just be civil- especially after you just licked ate swallowed my cum. I put on my pants one leg at a time...just like you, even if mine are the repository for wife/gf pleasing Bull BBC.
Dignity Courtesy Respect, TO ME, are very much of the human component even and especially after I just had my way (in any many ways) with the Mrs (and quite possibly you as well). Treating another human being like absolute garbage, no matter the circumstances, means the perpetrator has some emotional/mental shortcomings they should tend to. Kindness costs nothing. Especially after giving/sharing the gift of your beloveds mind & body while this King holds court.
Some will consider this "weakness"; to me that means they have no clue what real Power is. Let that sink in...

Inequality to a Bull does not equate worthlessness my dear cucks.

"Aftercare". It ain't just for BDSM folks. Or maybe I'm just a broad spectrum thinker 👑

Everyone acts according to their own conscience and experience. Just giving my two cents. Do what gives you and your playmates/Bull/spouse/gf/ nosey ass eavesdropping neighbor, a happy purple fuzzy. If you're good with the outcomes, stick with it.
@BayernBBC you look and sound like the most amazing Man! Huge respect to you and I wish there were many more like you 🤩

I walk a guy to the door and thank him. If he wants a chance to fuck her again, he will shake my hand or give me a bro hug and thank me as well. After we have established a relationship with a guy, I let her walk him out, usually still naked and with his cum running down her leg. A little make out at the door is always good. Leave them wanting more. On more than one occasion, this tactic has led to another round of fucking.
i like this scenario.

I have not seen too many posts about this subject, but it was always kind of an awkward few moments for my wife and I.

So, after having sex with my wife (except for the last time), the guy would get dressed and I would walk him to the door. I just never knew what to say to him! "We will call you" just sounds so informal. I'll admit I have said "thank you" a couple times to the guy, but then realized afterwards - did I really just THANK him for fucking my wife?? Not sure if that is really appropriate.
The guy just lit my wife up like a Christmas tree, and gave her the type of sex she was craving. And usually he just saw me eat his cum out of her, too. , What would be the best thing to say as he leaves?

What do most black guys want to hear??

I always dreaded those last couple minutes as her lover was leaving....
How about just "hoping that he enjoyed is visit as much as you and your wife"?

Contrary to some of these silly fantasy comments I think it’s important as it sets the tone to the nature of your relationship. Many are suggesting you gleefully thank him but actually it was a two way street he was just gifted the luxury of an east free fuxk with your hot wife and he should also be thankful to show he understands the privilege he was also given. So I think you feel it out and I would not be gushing with “thanks”, as a more even footing needs to be established in this mutually beneficial encounter. Pleasant yes but you should never submit control as you are the one who ultimately consented to allow another man to fuck your wife and he should be greatful fun unentangled sex doesn’t grow on trees.

Contrary to some of these silly fantasy comments I think it’s important as it sets the tone to the nature of your relationship. Many are suggesting you gleefully thank him but actually it was a two way street he was just gifted the luxury of an east free fuxk with your hot wife and he should also be thankful to show he understands the privilege he was also given. So I think you feel it out and I would not be gushing with “thanks”, as a more even footing needs to be established in this mutually beneficial encounter. Pleasant yes but you should never submit control as you are the one who ultimately consented to allow another man to fuck your wife and he should be greatful fun unentangled sex doesn’t grow on trees.
Chill out with that bullshit. We have no problem getting white pussy. Yes, easy white pussy does grow on trees. Get the fuck out of here with that nonsense. Just because you don't have game or performance doesn't mean we don't.

Don't believe me? Bet you at least $100 I can upload a video of me fucking a white bitch bareback in a week, two weeks tops.

Chill out with that bullshit. We have no problem getting white pussy. Yes, easy white pussy does grow on trees. Get the fuck out of here with that nonsense. Just because you don't have game or performance doesn't mean we don't.

Don't believe me? Bet you at least $100 I can upload a video of me fucking a white bitch bareback in a week, two weeks tops.
Lol 1-2 weeks? Haha how about you chill the fuck out. Before the internet which makes things stupid easy I was fucking 5 new bitches every week. Your 1-2 weeks to get a peice of ass is not remotely impressive. Get on my level bro save the talk not everyone here is a limp dicked sissy. I don’t need you weak ass 100$ bet I should hope you can find a price of ass in 2 weeks on sites where people come looking for it. Grows on trees give me two weeks hah you some kind of serious player on the JV team maybe but in the big leagues the real swinging dicks get a new piece each night not twice a month rofl.

Lol 1-2 weeks? Haha how about you chill the fuck out. Before the internet which makes things stupid easy I was fucking 5 new bitches every week. Your 1-2 weeks to get a peice of ass is not remotely impressive. Get on my level bro save the talk not everyone here is a limp dicked sissy. I don’t need you weak ass 100$ bet I should hope you can find a price of ass in 2 weeks on sites where people come looking for it. Grows on trees give me two weeks hah you some kind of serious player on the JV team maybe but in the big leagues the real swinging dicks get a new piece each night not twice a month rofl.
124111cdf5fd1db883d41ec925095561.jpeg

Bru...just stop.
A real Man admits fault and knows when he's been outclassed or someone put a tunnel 100' lower than he could dig beneath his feet (he went snake-belly low on you. Dammmmmn)🤣. I'm not usually one for digital drama...@himandother posterized you. Don't make it worse. Or do! Free entertainment 🥳

Last edited:
This was a magical response. I've been laughing all morning.⚡👍🏾⚡️. Why some people think cuckolds or wife/gf-sharers are all meek INCELS I'll never know. I'm met some "cucks" who made me want to take notes🤣; it was just a facet of their sexual identity, not the end all be all.

Ooooooh that response was well earned. Some folks gotta train & play harder before claiming to know the game🤣🤣🤣.

Says the unverified small dicked male with zero media. Keep LARPing bro.

This ***** so stupid he don't even realize he arguing against his own original point.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bru...just stop.
A real Man admits fault and knows when he's been outclassed or someone put a tunnel 100' lower than he could dig beneath his feet (he went snake-belly low on you. Dammmmmn)🤣. I'm not usually one for digital drama...@himandother posterized you. Don't make it worse. Or do! Free entertainment 🥳
I read the first sentence and stopped. Same as I did your post. Get off my dick.

I think I hurt someone's fragile ego...🤷🏿‍♂️
Damn shame he blocked me. He could've taken lessons on "noticeable content".

Oh well. Ya can't save 'em all.🙏🏾

Who's got next?

To quote Linkin'Park:

I've become so numb
I can't feel you there
Become so tired
So much more aware
I'm becoming this
All I want to do
Is be more like me
And be less like you
😊