Experienced couple in Central Florida

EDcrheatme

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
FL, US
We've been doing this for a while, but the wife's lovers live out of state and she'd like someone closer. We are near Orlando, a suburb. She is in her early 50s, long salt and pepper hair, fit (~140 lbs), perfect teeth, 34C chest. Wants a lover she can have a ******* and a conversation with. Safe sex with latex-free condoms (we can provide) a must. Hubby will be there at least the first time for safety. Enjoy!

Attachments

• DSC_0136.JPG
    DSC_0136.JPG
    219.5 KB · Views: 342
So was the Caribbean man she was riding. He'll be flying in, September I think. Frequent partner for a few years now.

Here in Orlando area looking for a sexy hot wife to meet on a regulary basis to have some fun with...when can we meet for drinks to get better acquainted

Hey, sorry to ghost y'all. Hubby here. I had to go to Belize on business for most of the winter. Then I had some health problems. Haven't logged in.
Former lover contacted me about visiting, and I told the wife and she is excited. We have played with someone from this site and it was a great experience. So, we can do this. My fault for not following through. We have April plans with family but May should be fine.

Come by the Paramore market tomorrow morning. It is by the soccer stadium. Ask for the soap lady. Just be friendly and flirtatious, nothing explicit as we are friends with all the other vendors and most don't know about our lifestyle. If there is chemistry, can make plans to get together in the future. Likely May, as we have family stuff to do all this month.

The paramore market has good for this. We are there anyway most Saturdays. And, of course the name ("side lover") is funny. And selling soap means it is all good clean fun.
Taking a break for now as we move West to Bradenton.

Back