I accidentally became a cuckold this weekend, and I think I like it. I’m considering shifting from a stag to a cuckold.

I've been trying to convince her for 7 years to become a hotwife and she finally tried it. We've been in a Vixen + Stag dynamic since May. I mainly watch, but we have done MFM before. She's incredibly beautiful and I unknowingly unleashed a BEAST, she's addicted to this lifestyle. I'm a stag and never wanted to be a cuckold, I'm very alpha and I always control the MFM dates we set up.

It's vastly improved our love life and brought us closer than ever before. We went from sex 1-2 times a month to 2-6 times daily. I'm ditching my dad bod and I dropped 35+ lbs since May. I've been extra nice to her, been a better person all-around, and we have not fought since this started, except for Friday.

Friday we were day drinking at the beach in the hot sun, she had an outburst and yelled at me. We went to bed mad and she refused to apologize for her outburst. We woke up early because we were supposed to see our favorite bull for a quickie before he started work. She again refused to apologize, so I said there was no way she was allowed to see her boy toy. He's 6' 6", super hung, the face of a model, much younger, and has a body like an 80s action hero.

She told me she can do whatever she wants and she was going to go anyway. I put my foot down but I knew I still wanted us to go, so I folded. I drove her over to his place and as we were pulling up she told me she wanted to go up there alone. I was a bit offended, but I agreed with three demands:
1. Get creampied!
2. Send me a video(s) while I was waiting.
3. Let me come up at the very end and watch her blow him.

I sat in the car for 2 hours out front of his place while he ravaged her, it was raining and too early for bars to be open, so I had nothing to do.

She never invited me up, she never sent a video either, and she said she was too caught up in the situation and didn't think of me. She got into my car and said he didn't even creampie her, he didn't cum. I was pissed, she cucked me. We drove a few blocks and she remembered he did cum in her, he came immediately when they first started (she was tipsy.) I immediately pulled over and ate her out, it was my first ever creampie. As the day went on, I was having massive endorphin rushes about the scenario.

We went home and had sex 5-6 times, each time she told me to clean up my creampies, she was really into me doing it. She was ORDERING me to do it over and over. The dynamic has now changed. She's in control, she tells me what she wants to do and what to do to her. I told her she can do whatever she wants and not to listen to my demands anymore. She also wants a hall pass to play solo whenever she wants.

She woke up this morning and jumped on my morning wood and rode me hard until she came, she then immediately jumped off me without letting me finish, giggled devilishly, and went in the shower, then left for work. It was so hot, I think I'm going to enjoy being a cuck.

So what's next?
What should she do to me? How should she treat me?
I guess I'm willing to try anything.

Or should I stop this now before it goes too far?
View attachment 6339885

It doesn’t matter what you think or what you will allow, she’s in control right now. She’s gonna do whatever she wants to do because she knows it brings you pleasure and she damn sure ain’t gonna listen to you tell her who she can fuck or not fuck.

You either go with what she wants or leave. Once a woman’s guilt is gone (because you wanted her to do it) and she get’s DA DICK, you have no control over her.

It doesn’t matter what you think or what you will allow, she’s in control right now. She’s gonna do whatever she wants to do because she knows it brings you pleasure and she damn sure ain’t gonna listen to you tell her who she can fuck or not fuck.

You either go with what she wants or leave. Once a woman’s guilt is gone (because you wanted her to do it) and she get’s DA DICK, you have no control over her.
Your her bitch cuckold soon you may not even get to watch just wait at home while she fuck other men. Enjoy. What is next probually a cage on your cock

I've been trying to convince her for 7 years to become a hotwife and she finally tried it. We've been in a Vixen + Stag dynamic since May. I mainly watch, but we have done MFM before. She's incredibly beautiful and I unknowingly unleashed a BEAST, she's addicted to this lifestyle. I'm a stag and never wanted to be a cuckold, I'm very alpha and I always control the MFM dates we set up.

It's vastly improved our love life and brought us closer than ever before. We went from sex 1-2 times a month to 2-6 times daily. I'm ditching my dad bod and I dropped 35+ lbs since May. I've been extra nice to her, been a better person all-around, and we have not fought since this started, except for Friday.

Friday we were day drinking at the beach in the hot sun, she had an outburst and yelled at me. We went to bed mad and she refused to apologize for her outburst. We woke up early because we were supposed to see our favorite bull for a quickie before he started work. She again refused to apologize, so I said there was no way she was allowed to see her boy toy. He's 6' 6", super hung, the face of a model, much younger, and has a body like an 80s action hero.

She told me she can do whatever she wants and she was going to go anyway. I put my foot down but I knew I still wanted us to go, so I folded. I drove her over to his place and as we were pulling up she told me she wanted to go up there alone. I was a bit offended, but I agreed with three demands:
1. Get creampied!

I sat in the car for 2 hours out front of his place while he ravaged her, it was raining and too early for bars to be open, so I had nothing to do.

She never invited me up, she never sent a video either, and she said she was too caught up in the situation and didn't think of me. She got into my car and said he didn't even creampie her, he didn't cum. I was pissed, she cucked me. We drove a few blocks and she remembered he did cum in her, he came immediately when they first started (she was tipsy.) I immediately pulled over and ate her out, it was my first ever creampie. As the day went on, I was having massive endorphin rushes about the scenario.

We went home and had sex 5-6 times, each time she told me to clean up my creampies, she was really into me doing it. She was ORDERING me to do it over and over. The dynamic has now changed. She's in control, she tells me what she wants to do and what to do to her. I told her she can do whatever she wants and not to listen to my demands anymore. She also wants a hall pass to play solo whenever she wants.

She woke up this morning and jumped on my morning wood and rode me hard until she came, she then immediately jumped off me without letting me finish, giggled devilishly, and went in the shower, then left for work. It was so hot, I think I'm going to enjoy being a cuck.

So what's next?

View attachment 6339885
If thats her i deffinately wood / would.

Get bent dude, that’s her iPhone on our bed.
She’s on 3Fun & Feeld under this moniker, feel free to find her and verify for yourself.
Fake or not once a cuckold always a cuckold. You will forever be a cuckold now! Get used to it. She will continue to fuck her black lovers and leave you home with the *******. Enjoy the smell of a fresh fucked wife when she gets home. Get used to it. Maybe in time you will be allowed to watch or lick her clean. How knows.

Fake or not once a cuckold always a cuckold. You will forever be a cuckold now! Get used to it. She will continue to fuck her black lovers and leave you home with the *******. Enjoy the smell of a fresh fucked wife when she gets home. Get used to it. Maybe in time you will be allowed to watch or lick her clean. How knows.
She’s never been with a black guy, and I also swing. Stop trolling.

Get bent dude, that’s her iPhone on our bed.
She’s on 3Fun & Feeld under this moniker, feel free to find her and verify for yourself.
I tried to log-in to 3FUN & Feeld and got no response from BING. Is this a BS Post or did you post the wrong address?

Trolling? You are the one made the post she cuckold you. I’m only responding to what you have posted. How can you swing when your home babysitting and your wife is out fucking her black lovers.
I wasn't the one who said anything about it you have the wrong person

Trolling? You are the one made the post she cuckold you. I’m only responding to what you have posted. How can you swing when your home babysitting and your wife is out fucking her black lovers.
Yeah
I'm b aby sit alot more
It sux
When they are not
Even yours

1. Get creampied!

So what's next?

View attachment 6339885
End it. It seems fun, but believe me the intention isn't good and she's going to keep escalating the psychological abuse. In the heat of the moment you'll enjoy it, but for the rest of time you'll be a broken shell.

Man up and don't take her s*** no matter how loud or aggressive she gets.

Back