Ever happened?embarassing situation...

malizia2000

Couple
Gold Member
From
Italy
Last Saturday I went to the pool with two friends, without our husbands. In these days is very hot and so many people in the pool.
In my exp lifestyle and real life are different, and so my two friends don’t know about it.
When I went to the bar for take some *******, a black guy I met time ago, recognised me. He stopped me and talked for a while, asking for my phone number too.
Was the first time I met a bull in the real life! I was so embarrassed ?...
My friends were not so far and when I back they asked me about that guy and what we talked about...one saw I gave my phone number to him...
I was real embarrassed, I tell them many lies that I don’t know if they believed at all. they spent the rest of the afternoon talking about guys especially about interracial sex. I told them something like “I’m sorry but never tried yet, even if I’m curious about it ?. You know, I’m married”...
And so, never ever happened to u something similar or an embarrassing situation regarding lifestyle?

Last edited:
its really up to you and depends on your situation if you want to own up to it.. its more acceptable these days to not be monogomus can the friends be trusted or not to tell them will being outed affect family job ect??

Im not active any more but was in my 20's and 30's. I got outed at a job I used to work for and it eventually made it so I had to leave.
I also had issues with my marriage I lied about what i was doing and it led to a divorce when I got a STD and gave it to husb.

• Haha
Reactions: Rcp
So, they spent the afternoon talking about interracial sex , sounds like any of your friends is already in this or at least curious.

Back