Ever fucked a cop's wife before?

Military wives have a dubious reputation for sleeping with anything on base with a penis...
Guilty!!!
I'm a military wife and I specifically don't fuck soldiers that aren't the one I'm married to.
I can't say the same. My husband was a gambler and lost a bet that ended in me sucking off a few guys in the bar and that ended up being the night I took my first bbc while married. It became a regular thing for a while. As much as I'm ashamed of it did change the way i think about sex and myself.

i did back in the 70s. they were clients of mine. as much as i was attracted to her, i never would have made the first move. one day i asked for their phone number so i could call to make an appt. to review their policies. in response she responded with; "are you going to call & ask me for a date"? it was on from there.

I’m a cop, and last year I did the sexy cop thing at a costume party and had a great time when the boys “resisted”, but in the end, I was the one wearing the cuffs
since you are a cop , have you ever pulled a black man over in a secluded area and told him that if he fucks you , you will not take him to jail?

Considering how clear it's been just how shitty police treat black people, I was wondering if any bbc has gotten back at cops in the bedroom, by fucking their wife?
Not a cops wife. But I got a Districts Court Judge's Wife in Billings, Montana. And the Funniest thing is the judge was a Swinger. I Fucked wife and his wife pointed out to me the Judge's mistress and I stuck some Dick in her.

Guilty!!!

I can't say the same. My husband was a gambler and lost a bet that ended in me sucking off a few guys in the bar and that ended up being the night I took my first bbc while married. It became a regular thing for a while. As much as I'm ashamed of it did change the way i think about sex and myself.
Whatever works for you guys but if anyone is making bets it's their own mouth that'll be paying. I'm nobody's whore.

I know at least 3 cops in the lifestyle in San Diego. Hard Pass!!!! Not a chance in hell would I take the chance he had a bad day somewhere and take it out on me in some twisted way

Back