Ever been disappointed with the size of the guy?

Quite a few times šŸ˜Ŗ. All black guys DO NOT have big cock especially here in the jacksonville, Wilmington myrtle beach area. We're looking for BIG black cock but have only had luck with guys who aren't from the local area. CHICAGO seems to have the real deal. Both guys we had from Chicago were very well endowed and had skills....9 and 10 inches! šŸ„°

Only when we started and wife was fucking white guysā€¦.most of the white guys were small, a few big but rare and she said they sucked in bed, couldnā€™t fuck for *******ā€¦ā€¦once she went black, it was easy for her to find nothing but 7.5ā€ long and up cocks thst knew how to take care of the pussy and do it right, with stamina and worked hard to make sure she enjoyed it and had lots of orgasms before the fun endedā€¦..itā€™s been an almost endless supply it seems finding BBCā€™s big and thick like she likesā€¦..her exact words have been, as hard/difficult as it was to find a big white cock, itā€™s almost that hard to find a black cock, in this lifestyle (black guys looking for a hotwife) that isnā€™t big!
You guys come to Atlanta. Iā€™m looking for white hot wife

My wife has fucked 3 black guys ...first 2 were good sized ...last one was honestly a waste of time we were both shocked at how small he was and he only lasted maybe 10 minutes and that was it
I've fucked a lot of women in my life. I'm 56 years old. I've been going at it since I was 16. I've had lots of access to women as I'm a musician. I have never heard that my dick wasn't big enough. In fact if anything was said. It's that it's too much till they get used to it. I'm only 7 3/4 inches long and 5 3/4 inches in circumference. I'm convinced I swell when inside pussy. Many women have told me that it feels way larger than the actual dimensions... That being said... Other than women who desire enormous phalluses. A guy that has 5 inches and knows what to do with it. Can please most women. I've been fortunate to be told that I was the biggest some women have had. I've come across size queens before. I was still able to hit bottom and make them squirt/cum too. Good/Great sex ain't all about the equipment. It's about doing the most with what you got.

I want to know which fool told you that every single black man in the world has a massive dick looooool or do you just always believe everything you are told???
It is honestly a running theme. Whenever a white guy makes a joke about someone having a huge dick itā€™s a ā€œdick like a black guyā€. I think I was about 19 when I was first told that all black guys donā€™t have huge cocks and I assumed the guy who told me was either joking or an anomaly.

There was a joke I was told when I was young ā€œthe only way a white guy will win the 100 metres is if the black guy at the front trips over. Then the black guy will get gold in the pole vault instead.ā€

My wife has fucked 3 black guys ...first 2 were good sized ...last one was honestly a waste of time we were both shocked at how small he was and he only lasted maybe 10 minutes and that was it
Well they man have black cock but not a big black cock , there is a big difference. A Ferrari with a fist engine šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£

Quite a few times šŸ˜Ŗ. All black guys DO NOT have big cock especially here in the jacksonville, Wilmington myrtle beach area. We're looking for BIG black cock but have only had luck with guys who aren't from the local area. CHICAGO seems to have the real deal. Both guys we had from Chicago were very well endowed and had skills....9 and 10 inches! šŸ„°
Come to london or my original home island of Grenada , they are born with 10 inches šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£

I want to know which fool told you that every single black man in the world has a massive dick looooool or do you just always believe everything you are told???
@bbcalpha Good cumback ā€¦ er comeback! These ā€œEuropeanā€™sā€ that stole us from Africa made this up when they noticed the size of our penisā€™s. These white men were ā€œDick watchersā€ just staring at our ancestors cocks! šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚

Ha ha exactly- everybody is hung like a mule and can fuck all nite like Superman. Donā€™t want to be surprised- do your homework prior to meeting.

Sounds like a bunch of people who donā€™t live in the real world and they do a ******* job vetting people they meet.

A few times if doing a public meet Iā€™ll let the wife rub on my cock over the pants discreetly to ensure her I was not false advertising.

Back