Erotic Confessions

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
Found these, thought I'd share ...

"As a Jamaican studying in the USA, I went to a frat party and was on the top floor of this house just taking a breather - the floor was empty because it was being refurbished. This lovely but married woman comes up for the same reason and we start chatting. She told me she loved my accent and just pounced in for a kiss. We ended up fucking on the floor."

"I was at a bar at happy hour. A couple of beers in, while standing with my back to a couple of sexy white women, a red high heel slide up the inside of my thigh, heel up/toe down. I just watched as it slid all the way up and rubbed the boys. I turn around and so did she. First words spoken were hers, 'Would you please fuck me?' I did... I never saw her again."

I was making out with a hot black guy I had met at a party. I grabbed his hand, shoved three of his fingers into my mouth, and deep throated them. After a few minutes of that, he used his (now dripping) hands to lube up my pussy, then slid into me from behind and fucked me senseless."

"Me and my date, a young black guy I'd know for a couple of months were having sweet, kissy, missionary sex and I could feel him getting close. I kindly reminded him to pull out and his response was, 'What, afraid I'm going to knock you up?' I was caught off guard, and responded with, 'Sir please don't!' and the vibe did a sexy-as-hell 180. We seamlessly shifted into a, 'Don't get me pregnant/no, I'm getting you pregnant whether you like it or not' role play. He pulled out anyway just before his big, black cock shot all over my stomach and tits, but the story made me cum almost immediately. I still masturbate thinking about it."

"Me and the fiancé had gone to Atlantic City and stayed for a couple of days. We met a hot black guy there he'd know from before. We had just been at a club dancing and drinking a lot. His black friend asked me dance and since my fiance was getting looped I did. His friend was feeling me up pretty much the whole night. We all get back to the hotel room that was pretty good and had a nice view of the city. The black dude basically tore my clothes off and fucked me up against the window while my fiance slept on the bed. Pretty crazy night!"

I’m not who everyone thinks I am. I have urges and desires they would never believe and should never know about. The problem is, somedays it’s all that I can do to fight these impulses, and life seems dull and pointless as long as I do.

Here’s the trouble in a nutshell… I’m extremely attracted to some of the more forbidden types of sex. I’ve fantasized about sex with all kinds of men, especially black men. I dream of sex with more than one man at a time and often have constant fantasies of being taken by big, powerful black men.

Outwardly, I appear to be a normal, hardworking wife and mom, but on the inside I’m a barely constrained slut. I’ve never acted upon the more darker of my urges, but I have had brief affairs with black men I have known.

I know that the affairs were wrong, but believe me, things could be far worse if I didn’t find at least some kind of outlet.

I don't want to be wined and dined. I love black men with big cocks. They gave me what my husband doesn't and I know where to find it.

I broke up with this girl in high school. We were together for 2 years, it took me a little over a year to fuck her.

A few days after breaking up with her, I told a friend of mine that she was dying to fuck him, I knew it was true, we were role-playing including him. He wasn't interested in her, he didn't care about my comment, but I showed him the xxx gallery that I had about her. She was one of those girls who doesn't look like a big deal, but who has a small but fucking beautiful and round ass, the kind that you can only discover in a small bikini, thong or naked. He fell in love with that beautiful ass hidden from everyone's sight, I sweetened the deal by telling him what a good cocksucker she was.

He told me literally a week later how he had fucked her, asked her out and fucked on the first date. He showed me evidence in gratitude.

He had been fucking her that whole last year of high school, always showing me evidence in gratitude, he had a girlfriend, she knew it.

Fortunately she never knew that I intervened.

My wife and I were married quite young, just after high school. We were both inexperienced and ultimately I guess she wanted more. Now she often dates much older men and has sex with them. I guess I can't blame her.

Back